Highlands at Wildwood Lake - Menomonee Falls, WI

Highlands at Wildwood Lake

I toured the Highlands while looking at living options for my father. I thought the community was very nice, but it was a very large apartment complex with everything in one building. I was afraid that the hallways would be too long for my father to walk, so I chose another community for him.

Let's Watch a Movie!

The community is great and the staff very knowledgeable. The community is always kept clean and neat. The community also offers a library and a movie theater to use. The only thing that I did not like was that the apartments are in a horseshoe. They are all in the same building.

5 stars for Highlands at Wildwood Lake!!

My mom is doing great at Highlands. The staff are nothing but cooperative. They keep the community very clean and it gets my recommendation. They do not offer a meal plan for this independent community. They have tons of stuff including a farmers market weekly.

My Mom Is Doing Great

My mother is doing great here at this community. I know she is safe and in good hands. The community is well-kept, her room and the facility is nice and clean when visit. They have a good staff here. She is receiving great care and I would recommend this community.

My Parents Are Doing Great Here

These Senior Apartments is working out very well for my parents. They really like it here, everything is working out very well. The grounds are kept very nice. The staff is pleasant. There is a club house where the residents go to talk and play cards. Overall they are doing great and I would recommend it.

they are doing a wonderful job

They are doing a wonderful job. The case manager knows everyone by name. The personnel is wonderful.

Review of Highlands at Wildwood Lake Senior Apartments in Menomonee Falls, WI

I loved this community.........it's newer.........no smoke and NO PETS are allowed. If they have no room because they are full, they will let you rent within any of their places in the surrounding communities until your desired unit opens up. Also you will get moved up quicker because you are already contributing to their communities. I liked the floor plans. In addition to living, dining and kitchens........they have great rooms with fireplaces and I'd be able to afford them. The heat and water and basic cable are included. No meal programs. Underground heated parking. Have to see what utility bills are included.

Independent Senior Aparments

My mother used to live there. It's all independent living apartments. It's not assisted or anything. You do all your own meals. She loved it there. She had a very nice apartment and like the people that lived there. She was what they call an ambassador so she would show people apartments and she helped set up for some of the special events. It was very good.

LOVE the sister commun. Highland, acr...

LOVE the sister commun. Highland, across the road. However. they only allow 1 pet.

Your new apartment home is waiting for you on the lake! Menomonee Falls’ newest and finest Senior Apartment Community, The Highlands at Wildwood Lake, offers multiple styles of spacious brand new one and two bedroom apartments to Active Seniors age 55 or better.

Our beautifully quiet country setting looks out over a private lake that is surrounded by walking trails and allows you to enjoy nature’s beauty.

Our buildings are fully equipped with elevators and locked entrances with intercoms, as well as gas forced-air heat with central air conditioning. Every apartment includes free cable television, deluxe appliances, a balcony or patio, heated underground parking, additional storage and washer/dryer connections.

Common areas include an exercise facility, library/media center, guest suite, and an elegant community center where there is always something new going on. We invite you to be as involved as you desire in our regular activities including catered dinners, sports activities, classes and seminars, card games and other social events. We guarantee that you will love it here!