ProHealth Care Regency Senior Communities - B - Brookfield, WI

Both ProHealth communities are wonderful for those who can afford them;

I toured this community

We liked this community. The tour went well. They just weren't equipped for the level of care my mom needed at the time. It had a long walk to the dining area. It was nice and clean. The staff answered all of my questions.

Great place for mom and dad

My parents were living in Florida when they decided to move back to Wisconsin. We toured one other facility but they fell in love with ProHealth Care so that’s what we decided on. So far, this has been well worth the money that we’ve spent because the care is amazing. The staff is very friendly and helpful. They’re always willing to answer questions that I have or that my parents have. They’re more than happy to take the time and walk my parents through anything they might need and they really made their transition to the home easy. My parents were used to living on their own, and they moved to be closer to our family, so the fact that ProHealth Care made them feel like they were a part of their family was really important to me. The food is really good and convenient in case they don’t feel like cooking. It’s all nutritious and there’s plenty of it. The common areas and hallways always smell great, you’re constantly seeing the staff vacuuming and cleaning up. There’s flyers for the facility to take the residents on different excursions like grocery shopping a couple of times a week, they’ll take them to the mall, sometimes doctor’s appointments, and even events like games and concerts in the park. Everyone is friendly and there are never any issues with any of the residents. My family loves this facility, my parents love it, and it’s so close to us that we can visit them anytime we want to. My sister-in-law’s mother is even there! I recommend this place, absolutely.

Good Value

ProHealth Care Regency Senior Communities is a good fit for our mom. It is a clean and well-kept community. The atmosphere is very bright with skylights. They are very welcoming to our family when we come to visit. The staff is very friendly and helpful and they are easy to talk to. I have not had a chance to dine there with my mom but she thinks the meals they serve are good and they provide ample servings. They offer various activities that they encourage the residents to participate by posting the daily activities all over the place. Her room is very nice. Outside in the front, they offer nice places for the residents to get out and enjoy the fresh air. We chose this community because it was a good value for the care and the surroundings provided for our loved one. I would recommend this community to others.

Nice. Small common area.

A Very Nice Community, Tour Was Nice

I really enjoyed my tour of this community. It was one of my top picks for my mother. Everyone was kind, and friendly. Everything I saw looked good, they do a good job with the cleanliness. The staff was nice, and my questions were answered. Only problem was that they did not offer a final nursing level, and that was something I wanted for my mother. It was a good experience, and my tour went well overall.

The 2 bedroom apartment that we looked at did not have room for a dining table and it did not have a lot of natural light coming in. But the complex itself looked very nice.

Not what we were looking for...

The ProHealth Care Regency in Brookfield was nice but the lady that took us on a tour was a little stuffy. It was the end of the day so maybe she was just tired. What I did not like was that in order to get to activities or anything, they had to go across the parkway to the Assisted Living side. My father would not be able to do that.

We only looked at the Independent living as my dad is very healthy and we hope to move my mom out of rehab in the future. My dad felt very comfortable with the safety features and accessibility. The building is approx 20 years old but it was just right for my dad. [Removed] the site director was kind and knowledgeable. Important to get on a waitlist if considering as they do not often have immediate occupancy.

All Is Well

I have my mother living at this community. So far she is doing very, very well. I would definitely recommend the care and community to family and friends.

Welcome

I am very satisfied with with management's helpfulness to my concerns and welcome extended to me. The friendly atmosphere is a real plus.

They have done a good job so far.

They have done a good job so far. The transition is always a little tough, but it's clean and the staff is really nice, and professional. My loved one seems happy and that's really what matters. I don't really have anything to complain about here.

They are doing a good job.

They are doing a good job. It's clean and the staff is friendly. I don't have any problems or concerns. We are happy with them.

Very nice. Want to keep th...

Very nice. Want to keep this for consideration.

Going Well

Everything is just fine and I like it a lot. We are getting very good value for our money.

We like the Brookfield Regency very m...

We like the Brookfield Regency very much. Very caring personnel and Mom loves it.

High Class

It is conveniently located to me. I was familiar with the community a bit. When selecting a community it was an issue of quality and convenience. They have lots of activities for the residents that wish to participate. They really take good care of the residents and all the nurses here are really very good. The food is good and overall it is just a high class quality place. I would recommend this community to anyone that has it in their price range.

Nice facility & exceptional staff. Ro...

Nice facility & exceptional staff. Room layouts could be more accomodating.

Very nice community, both inside and ...

Very nice community, both inside and out. However, the apartments were just 2 smallish rooms, with only 1 of them having experior windows.

My overall impression of the assisted...

My overall impression of the assisted living facility at this location was good. the Director was very pleasant and informative. I spoke with several residents and everyone seemed to be very happy there, etc. I thought the facility was extremely well maintained, no nursing home smells that would signal lack of housekeeping, etc. I have a brochure to read through, and I may also like to go back to have a tour of the independent living campus as well.

Really liked the commmon areas. Apar...

Really liked the commmon areas. Apartments were to small.

At Regency Senior Communities- Brookfield, we care. We make a very special Lifestyle possible for you.

Our Independent Senior Living offers a private resident designed to providing you the freedom and independence to fully participate in the enjoyment of life.

Our Assisted Living program embraces you in a caring community that respects your dignity and privacy while providing the right help when you need it.

Our Attended Care program meets your individual needs through one-on-one supervised attention within the comfort of your own residence.

We measure our success by the close relationships with you, your family and our support staff. It's that caring involvement and sense of unique hospitality that sets our community above others.