ProHealth Care Regency Senior Communities - N - New Berlin, WI

Very, very nice. We liked this community very much.

Mom thought the community was too big for her, especially with the new additional units being built.

The facility is very impressive and has lots of common space for activities. We had a meal and were very disappointed with the food. Vegetables seemed to be caned, the Salisbury steaks were all exactly the same shape and seemed to be processed. Even the pie was a disappointment. For as pricey as this facility was, we expected better food.

Taking good care of her!

The minute I walked into ProHealth Care Regency Senior Communities I knew it would be the perfect place for her. I wasn't worried or anxious anymore, I knew she was going to be happy. It is a very clean and nice smelling environment. The staff is very friendly and they take good care of her needs. The food is not what she is used to, it is a little bland. Other than that, everything is fabulous. Her room is beautiful and she has her own balcony. She has decorated it with her own things so it is very homey and comfortable. They offer various activities that she can participate in. She enjoys going to Bible study. They offer transportation for outside excursions. There are also plenty of places to go outside and walk and enjoy the fresh air and outdoor activities. I like the fact that the staff is attentive and helpful. I don't have to worry as much due to the fact they check on her morning and night. I also like that the communication is great between me and the staff, but more important is that my mom is able to communicate with them as well.

my father is liking his apartment at regency new berlin a lot. best choice we made for his care and health.

Care and attention

I like the care at this community. The
staff are caring and always able to help with her needs. The community is very big and nice to know that you can move around a lot. My mom said that the menu can use some improvements. They do offer activities for the residents that want to participate. We would recommend that families tour this community for the care of a loved one.

Long waiting list...

We really liked the ProHealth in New Berlin. The place was clean and staff was very friendly but we were on the waiting list for about 6 to 9 months. We ended up giving up in continuing our search.

A bit dated but many amenities included. Well run and organized.

Mom is doing great at ProHealth!!

The food at this community would be rated closer to a 4. The staff are very nice. They offer a wide variety of daily activities. They keep the community clean and I would recommend it.

I am in the process of moving in. Will know more in a few weeks

Not A Good Match For Us

They included medication, however, we found out that they were only to be provided through a select service and we just did not know about it. For us, it was just a bad match based on what we needed versus what they provided.

Seems to be the best fit

Very nice. Keep for consid...

Very nice. Keep for consideration. Seemed very large.

We are very happy with them.

They are able to accommodate all different levels of people. Even that in between independent, and assisted level. He loves it there. He is able to do a lot of picking and choosing things there. They have a lot of activities. We are very happy with them.

Review

My mother is in the independent living area, and it's a very nice big new apartment. She likes it. The area she is in is very big, and unfortunately there doesn't seem to be a lot of neighbor interaction; not a lot of people around.

Did a good job overall

We used their service for some advanced care for a loved one, and I feel overall they did a good job. As is the case for most higher end care I feel that the staff to patient ratio could have been better, but generally they did a better job than many that I have seen.

Toured New Berlin Regency during thei...

Toured New Berlin Regency during their Open House on Mar. 10. Spoke with Arleen on Fri. 4/19 and recieved application materials. I like the facility and location, 1 1/2 miles from my house. On my list as an option.

We moved them into the Regency

We moved them into the Regency

Regency New Berlin's 31 acre campus is ideally situated, midway between Waukesha and Milwaukee, close to many stores, restaurants and entertainment choices. The campus' innovative floor plan is interconnected and user friendly with multi levels of care available.You'll find every convenience just down the hall-we have on site beauty/barber shop, bank, country store and weekly religious services. The Regency lifestyle is rich with opportunities to participate in social activities, fitness and wellness programs and to pursue new hobbies.