St. Anne's Salvatorian Campus - Milwaukee, WI

[name removed] was very nice and professional, she took us on the tour and was very interested in making us comfortable with during our visit. [name removed] was very accommodating and had concerns regarding the needs of our Mother. It was not the place for us.

Respectful, Amazing Community

This is truly a lovely community, the staff is caring for her very well. They do a very good job with keeping her room and the community nice and clean. The staff is very good with informing me about anything that happens. She is getting involved in the community and trying some of the activities they offer. The meals are fair, they do serve well balanced meals. They have been very respectful and accommodating to her religion as well. I would highly recommend this community.

A Pleasant Community

This is a pleasant community and everything is working well for my father. It looks great and very clean. The staff has been good, we are still working on some issues with the staff,but they are doing their best to try and work with me. There are nice activities at this community. My father loves the food, he is eating very well. Everyone has been very pleasant and friendly. The administration is very helpful and professional. I would recommend this community.

She likes St. Anne's.

She likes St. Anne's.

understaffed

It is hard to judge too much because the minute she got to St. Anne's Salvatorian Campus there they had her go to medicare hospice. When we took her to the room the nurse pretty much just came and went. She really left us hanging. We were told to go to lunch and no one was around to assist us. No one came to check on her. It was a very cold environment to leave her in. I think they are trying but they really are understaffed.

St Anne's Salvatorian Campus

Great place

I looked up this location f...

I looked up this location for its website and called for a tour. I was a bit taken back to its location and how old, rundown the exterior looked. Not at all like the website pictures. Once in, sat down to go over a few things, then took a tour of both the assisted living wing and the memory care. Through the halls it smelled like a old damp nursing home. Many of the apartments looked at, a resident was living there. I asked some of the residents about living there and how was the food. Response its OK here, the food is typical institutional food with little taste. This place never did a follow-up-call-back like so many facilities I visited.

Very nice facility and peop...

Very nice facility and people. Do not want a Catholic facility.

I would recommend them, given my overall experience.

I haven't seen any issues with cleanliness. Every time I'm in the hallway they always greet me and say hi, they are definitely friendly. They are less expensive than most. I've been to some of the activities, and I think there are a good variety of things available to do. The food is pretty good, but it's not as healthy as I would like to see, they have sloppy joes probably once a week. I would recommend them, given my overall experience. It's nice they have a catholic church there.

We liked, and know that Mom...

We liked, and know that Mom would like the chapel and 5 masses held weekly, but this location is too far east for most of our family.

St. Anne’s Salvatorian Campus has been taking care of people for a very long time--140 years to be exact. We offer the services and amenities that residents and their families have come to expect, but it is the loving and compassionate atmosphere fostered by our dedicated staff and volunteers that St. Anne's is truly known for.