Wildwood Highlands - Menomonee Falls, WI

Wildwood Highlands

My father lives in Wildwood Highlands, and has been there for about two months. I think he is settling in nicely there. We really appreciate that the staff have been very helpful and attentive with all of our needs. I like that the community is very clean, that there are a lot of activities both in the separate buildings and in the community as a whole, and I like that it is close to us. I would recommend Wildwood to others.

I toured this community and liked the staff who were able to help me in the care that is offered. The community was clean and maintained. They have activities that are offered. I would recommend others to tour the apartment community for the care of loved ones.

OK, check it out.

Get rules before moving, because there many. Seems it's not really your home, as much as it's just a place to live. Appliances are outdated. One plus is that it is very quiet.

Wildwood Highlands

The staff was very helpful in getting us set up. Nice apartment though paying for laundry is a disappointment. Nice quiet building in a nice quiet location.

Very well kept building in a nice quiet area. Paying for laundry is the only negative I see. Underground parking is a big plus also.

Start My Workout!

the community is great and the staff is super helpful in whatever I need. The community has a underground parking for me and the other residents. I also like that the community has an exercise room and an elevator for me to use. I would absolutely recommend my friends and family.

could not be happier

I am very happy with Wildwood Highlands. It is wonderful here. The furniture is high quality. The decor is extremely tasteful. The halls are clean. It is spotless. Everything the staff told me they would take care has been done. The maintenance man came to do some things one day and I ran into him and told him that I needed touch up paint but he didn't have it on him. So he said he would get it to me soon. I wasn't sure if he would remember and sure enough he did! Everyone I run into here says hello to me. There was a welcome breakfast to residents that are new. They have a party once a month for residents birthdays. There are quite a few activities and a large variety. There are even activities that are free of charge. I recently dropped a note off at the office about pruning the shrubs in front of my windows and they got back with me immediately. After owning a home for over 50 years I was very reluctant about the change but now that I am here I could not be happier.

Review of Wildwood Highlands Independent Living in Menomonee Falls, WI

This community seemed nice enough. Not nearly as nice as the villages. Seemed to be a little less activity and of course no meals & that is what gets people together. You'd have to make your own meals or go out or order in. Close to the kids and takes pets. Also, said they could accommodate you if you wish to live in their community and pay monthly while waiting for your apt to open up. U would get priority if you were already paying rent in their community. Could also rent a townhouse but the townhouse community is much more isolated. Yet it would be good. I can take the cat

Lots of Community Rooms

(Activities Not Rated) One of the reasons we chose them is that Wildwood Highlands is very conveniently located for our family. Another reason is that they were also within budget. We really liked that they have a lot of different community room where the family can spend time visiting with residents. Our loved ones seem happy so we are pleased with them so far.

Wildwood Highlands is conveniently located in Menomonee Falls, WI, and offers a variety of spacious one and two bedroom apartments and townhomes for Active Seniors age 55 or better.

Our community offers all the amenities of suburban living with the convenience of on-site walking trails, nearby shopping and restaurants, parks and recreation, medical facilities and clinics, farmers markets and a collection of unique specialty shops.

Wildwood Highlands is a pet friendly community where some restrictions apply and we also have pet free zones available.

Our buildings are fully equipped with elevators and locked entrances with intercoms, as well as gas forced-air heat with central air conditioning. Every apartment includes appliances, a balcony or patio, heated underground parking with an outdoor car wash (private townhome garage), additional storage and in-unit private washer/dryer connections or conveniently located laundry room access.

Common areas include an exercise facility, library/media center, community center, garden plots, beauty salon, and more! Enjoy catered dinners, sports activities, classes and seminars, card games and a variety of social events. Visit us at HighlandsCommunities.com and Live the Highlands Life – Today!