Director of administration Jeremiah is the most unprofessional person I have ever dealt with. Made an agreement with me and then 17 days before my mother was to move in he came up with some excuse that their maintenance people were out so they could not take any new residence. How can you treat people like this and sleep at night. Just make sure everything is put down in writing or you'll get screwed like me

I did not care for the layo...

I did not care for the layout, rooms were shared in some cases It was an older building, two floors, with recliners in center media area. They tended to keep every one in central area and out of bedrooms. The bedrooms had one twin bed and 1 dresser. It is a Christian run home. It did not have the bath facility I was looking for.

Christian Heritage Care Centers is a not-for-profit organization offering a wide range of health and residential services to seniors in the Inland Empire area of Southern California. Our Assisted and Independent living residence provides personalized care and support to seniors who may need a little help maintaining their independence. Our Skilled Nursing Facility specializes in orthopedic rehabilitation and post-hospital care. We also offer licensed home health nursing and rehabilitation services to patients in their homes. And our “Garden’s” residence is specially designed and staffed to meet the special needs of Alzheimer’s and dementia residents. Our Christian Mission is expressed through our commitment to service to the elderly. All are welcome.