M.A.M. Family Home II - Upland, CA

Friendly staff!!

I have no complaints about the tour I had taken of this community. The staff where on time tour appointment and made sure to answer any questions we had for them in detail. They had a lot of nice amenities and the home was nice and clean. My mother was just not ready to move into a place at this time.

The staff at M.A.M. Family Home was surprised by our visit [Removed] was not availible. The outside of the home was clean and well maintained. The residents, though clean, seemed to be lined up against one wall in front of a TV the living area. This is not the kind of facility we are looking for.

Toured The Community

We toured this community in June and had a good experience with them. We got a good view of what goes into their care. The person who gave the tour was good and suitable for us.

Remarkable Staff!!

This community has been amazing. The staff is truly over the top. I am very pleased with the quality of care she is receiving here. The staff is so kind to her, I hardly ever find her just sitting there during my visits. Most of the time she is outside, in the kitchen, or socializing with the staff. There is a caregiver named July who is amazing. One day I went to visit and found her sitting in a chair and him laying down teaching her how to sing. I had never heard my loved one sing. The place is kept very clean and the staff does anything they can to make sure she is eating and taking her medication. The community is close to our house. Prior to us moving her to this community, there was a lady named Joy who came to our house and spoke with us as well as with our loved one to make us feel comfortable with everything they offered prior to her moving in. This place is truly amazing and I highly recommend it.

Very Impressed

I have not had a lot of experience in this field, but I was impressed that everyone in the facility are kind of like a family. The staff members just seem to go out of their way to help out my loved one.

Very friendly, nice home. Shared room was large and opened to patio and yard which was nice. They don't seem to have any activities though.

FABulous!!!!!

We had to move my 97 year old great aunt from another facility that closed. We were so worried about the transition but she is doing so much better here! The place is so much like a real, cheerful home. It is clear the people here are really called to this work. They are kind and loving, offer excellent care, great food, and communicate wonderfully with the families. I recommend them very highly!

house needs alot of work. o...

house needs alot of work. only had one shared room.