Highly Recommended

Mountain View has been a great experience so far. I love the individualized care, and the nice, calm environment of the community. The staff is excellent at following up with me if they have any questions or issues. I haven’t had a meal there yet myself, but I have been there during mealtimes and the food always looks homemade, and very good. I like the cleanliness of the community as well. Odor is often an issue in these places, but there is no smell here. The community is impeccably clean. Mountain View is in a perfect location, and suits all of our needs. I think my husband is happier there than he would be at home, and overall, I’d highly recommend the community.

Lovely Community!!

I really enjoy that this community is smaller, it has made my loved one feel right at home and comfortable in her new living environment. The staff has been wonderful and keeping an open line of communication with me and taking care of my mothers needs. I have no complaints and would recommend this place.

I was impressed with Mountain View board and care. Very nice, clean, warm and friendly. Alvin was very welcoming and the care staff were friendly. I was there when dinner was being prepared and it looked and smelled wonderful.I would definitely place my mother here.

I have chosen Mountain View...

I have chosen Mountain View as my mom's next home pending Mr. San Diego's assessment of my mom. I was very impressed by the family atmosphere and by Mr. San Diego's depth of knowledge of the needs of the elderly and memory impaired. The fact that it is less than two miles from my home was the frosting on the cake!

We were impressed with this...

We were impressed with this home. Very clean. Nice caretakers. Seemed to have a lot of patience. Did not give 5 stars as medicine 'lock-up' was left open.

Mountain View Senior Care is located in Rocklin, California in a lovely and safe neighborhood. We provide a serene, comfortable home-like setting with twenty-four hour onsite staffing, so you can rest assured that your loved one will be comfortable and well taken care of. Mountain View offers both private and shared rooms that are comfortably appointed. Seniors will enjoy the amenities of central air conditioning, cable TV, and internet service. In addition, our senior care offers a variety of activities, including exercise, arts and crafts, board games, and parties. Our assisted living facility provides transportation to and from medical appointments, medication monitoring, and compassionate assistance with hygiene and grooming needs. Our senior citizens enjoy three home cooked meals and access to snacks every day, with community meals for those who are capable of attending and temporary room service during times of illness. Mountain View's assisted living home is within close proximity to a variety of hospitals, senior centers, libraries, parks, and shopping, so residents can enjoy a continuation of normal daily life activities as well as the peace of mind that comes with knowing that emergency medical care can be reached quickly if necessary. Our family-oriented care facility ensures that Mountain View offers more than senior care; it offers a sense of belonging. Welcome home.