LightShine Homecare, Inc. - Upland, CA

LightShine Homecare, Inc. - Upland, CA has yet not published prices.

A Suitable Tour

We toured this community in June and had a good experience with them. We got a good insight of what goes into their care. The person who gave the tour was good for its purpose.

Amazing Angels

They are amazing with the challenges my dad may give. The staff are professional, kind, understanding, I cant say enough good things. They text us with picture good or bad. The price is reasonable. They are seriously angels and have the patience of a saint. When I stop by, staff unknowing, I see my dad sitting and there is someone within grabbing distance if her falls. It is always immaculate in the home. It is decorated beautifully and for the holidays too. His hair is done, teeth clean, room spotless, clean clothes always. They are always kind and gracious with my sisters.

A beautiful place!!

This Christian care home was the best place for my husband. They were there with him until he passed. The owner Abby was a wonderful support person. The home is clean and was a good healthy environment for him. I cannot say enough about LightShine.