Absolutely Great Care

Mom is settling in quite well at Homestead Manor. The staff is absolutely taking good care of her. The staff is friendly and attentive to her care needs. I have eaten here with her and the food is good, they offer a variety of choices, the meals seem well balanced.
There are plenty of activities that the staff encourages the residents to participate, she really enjoys the singing. The atmosphere is warm and inviting and they are very welcoming to us when we come to visit.
We would definitely recommend this community to others.

In the process of renovations, however, the place is clean and they have a lot of activities. Rooms are set up in a way that allow a larger bed, whereas other places can only fit a twin. The best rate comes with sharing a room. To get a private room you'll pay more. The Chef on staff is one of the best caterers on the Eastern Shore.

My Mother in law is very happy at Homestead Manor!!

The staff are great with communication as I am not able to get there as much as I would like. My Mother in law loves the food and they keep the community very clean. She participates in bingo and other activities offered. I would recommend this community.

Not good for wanderers

I thought Homestead Manor seemed like a nice place, but unfortunately things did not work out here. My loved one has wandering issues, and despite their claims that it would not be an issue he was able to escape multiple times in a few weeks. It's a nice looking place, and the people seem friendly, but it is NOT appropriate for anyone with wandering issues.

Review of Homestead Manor - Denton, MD

One-story building with nice size cozy rooms with a little patio for each one. Big open dining hall. Staff very friendly and made you feel welcomed. Staff knew all residents by name. Residents were clean and happy. Activities for the location were plentiful. Homestead Manor feels like Home...very relaxed and laid back atmosphere. Seriously a place you should visit and a place suitable for your loved one to call Home

A Good Experience

The facility and grounds are beautiful and well maintained. There are plenty of outdoor and indoor activities for the residents to participate in. The staff is very caring and professional. Overall, we have had a good experience here.

Friendly, welcoming staff

Overall I think they do a good job at Homestead Manor. The staff here is very friendly and welcoming, and they really went out of their way to make sure my loved one settled in and felt comfortable. The facility itself is well kept and clean, and they take good care of the people that live here. My only complaint is that I think they could do a better job helping the residents get ready for appointments they have scheduled, it has been an issue a few times for us.

Selecting a place for Mom

The family is very happy with Homestead Manor. It is the most beautiful place and excellent staff. Our Mother is well cared for, we couldn't ask for anything more.

For over 30 years Homestead Manor Assisted Living has proudly served the elderly of Caroline and surrounding counties. Our residents find comfort in our family like atmosphere created by our loving and compassionate staff. Our residents receive peace of mind knowing that the staff is available to assist them 24 hours a day.

Denton is located in the heart of Maryland's Eastern Shore. Homestead Manor shares a beautiful 80 acre wooded campus with Heritage Community for independent retirement living, Wesleyan Christian School, Chesapeake Camp & Conference Center and Envoy of Denton (24 hours skilled care). Our campus is peaceful with scenic views of the lake. Residents enjoy the walking trails by the lake and observing the ducks and geese that live here.

Each resident has a spacious room with a private bathroom and patio. Residents can spend their time participating in group activities, gardening in the courtyard or reading in the library. Visit us today and see "Life In Full Bloom" at Homestead Manor!