Heritage Assisted Living - Bakersfield, CA

Great people, clean facilities and showed they really cared for their residents. Offers transportation for residents which goes a long ways in considering a place to put family members at. So far my number 1 choice.

Quiet facility with professional looking staff had security cameras

this was an excellent facility in fact we are putting my mom in their on Thursday. The staff was courteous & knowledgeable. We felt very comfortable & the facility was warm & inviting

Saving Mom

Tina has been wonderful throughout the whole process of finding a home for my Mother. The home has always been clean and well maintained. I feel the workers treat my Mom like she is one of the family. There is a special place in heaven for caregivers that understand the needs of our parents with Dementia. My mom tells me the food is always very good. It was hard to watch my Mom's Dementia become so bad so fast, Tina reminds me that the confusion and overall decline of my Mom's abilities is sad, but to be expected. I think everyday how can I ever tell them all at Heritage Living how I feel about the fact they have saved my Mom and my whole family. As a bonus they worked with us financially so we could afford the necessity of their services.

It was very clean. I liked the inter...

It was very clean. I liked the interaction between the couple who live there and the clients. All clients were up and in the living room. Did not smell. Nice large home in nice neighborhood.

no cat, all female house and speciali...

no cat, all female house and specializes in dementia and memory care. Patient and loving.Great reputation in town, care is highly regarded; only shared rooms