Looks Nothing Like The Pictures Online

We toured this community and it does not appear anything like the pictures online. We did not care for this location at all. The property looks run down in desperate need of being updated. Once you entered the building there was some sort of an odor which wasn't pleasant. The staff was friendly enough and answered our questions.

Pet Friendly Community

Mom has been doing well here however she has been in and out of the hospital due to hip surgery so she hasn't spent much time here. She likes the place it is clean and updating. Mom loves being outside so the fact she has a private entrance to a secure patio is wonderful to her. Plus the fact its easy access for her cat to roam in and out and not have to worry about it being safe.
Mom is happy with the meals they provide.
With moms limited mobile issues, the staff has been helpful and accommodating to her physical limitations.

The quality has changed but I would still recommend

We found Park Visalia with the help of A Place for Mom, they were very helpful during our search and suggested new things we hadn't considered. I'm thankful for their service and they were easy to work with. When my father-in-law moved into Park Visalia the staff was very helpful and accommodating. His first couple of weeks were very good.He enjoyed the food and even had dining buddies. There has since been a personal change. The quality of the food has gone down and they run out of coffee and soups. The director and his nurse changed as well. I would have rated them a five but with all these changes the quality of the experience is now a 4. I would recommend them still.

A very nice community!

My tour of the Park Visalia went very well. The staff was all very friendly and knowledgeable. The place was clean, but it was assisted living as well as my mother in law is still very independent.

Just the right fit for Mom

When it came time to move Mom from independent living to assisted living, we spent a long time looking for just the right place. Park Visalia turned out to be just that place. The staff is friendly, the meals nutritious, and there are activities both at the facility and away.

This is the perfect place for Mom and we would highly recommend it for all who are looking for a loving, comfortable, and above all safe place for their loved ones.

Food needs improvement !!

My loved one was not to pleased with the meals they provided for her. The veggies were always over cooked and they needed more of a variety of dinner plates. The nursing staff needs improvement on there organization with medications, my mother did not have the correct medications for the first couple days because of their miscommunication.

Everything Is Fine

I think my dad is doing fine here. The staff have been helpful with our move-in. The community is clean from my view. My dad has participated in a few social activities and I think he likes it. The food could be a little better but Dad does like his meals for the most part.

Two month review

Things seem some better since they have hired additional help. In beginning when help cord pulled it took way too long for help to respond . That seems better now, which is a huge plus. Most employees very helpful and courteous ..room cleanliness could be improved on tho!! Maintenance could step up a bit also...

Very nice place

Our experience with Park Visalia has been a very positive one! Our loved one needs a high level of care, and they've handled everything very well. The facility is clean and well kept, and the staff seems friendly and professional.

This facility was fantastic!! The staff is great and very supportive to the care of my mom and very caring and understanding of our families need during a very difficult time!!!

My Brother Has Improved Since His Move Here

My brother has really been improving since his move to the community. We are very pleased and he has adjusted very well.They do a good job of keeping the community nice and clean. They have a very helpful staff, they are always there when he needs some help. He does his cardio therapy at the community. The food is good, it is a well balanced meal. They do offer a wide selection of food for the residents to choose from. They are caring for him well and I would recommend it.

Dad fit right in immediately. Wonderful place.

This facility was not acceptable, maintenance seemed sub standard, there was no memory care, residents were not visable and /or engaged (only saw two or three and they were not interacting with staff) management was kind, but unprofessional. Plenty of openings here.

very nice, except for the food

Park Visalia is a very nice place. The staff is very nice and everything they do is very good.

The one area where they really need to improve is the food. The food is not good at all, and has only gotten worse. Several people have complained about it. Hopeflly they will take notice and make some improvements soon.

Everything else is very nice.

Nice people, they just need to learn more

I've never experienced this before so i don't have anything to compare it to. There is things that I question. Maybe I expect more than I should. My father is the type of person that hates to ask. So if he doesn't ask they don't help. They didn't clean his bathroom for about 7 days. I wasn't really happy about that. I had a few talks with the director and they are really nice people. I just think that there is a lot they need to learn.

Its a very accommodating assisted living. The people are all nice their. I am very happy with the way things are going. Its nit to expensive for as much as there doing.

Constance Barr

Thank you for taking time to share your impressions of Park Visalia Assisted Living. We are very proud of the team at this community and the good work they all do.

Park Visalia is the place we chose.At this time it is in transition (being remodeled)Dad is assisted living so this will not disturb him.He will probably enjoy seeing the change as it happens.The staff is great.

Very Nice!

It was very nice. The people were just very nice and all that but there were some availability problems. We were looking for an apartment and there were only some studios available. At that point in time that we visited they didn't have any one bedroom apartment. They only had studios and we were in a time crunch to find a place for my parents.

Good Community

They are a very good community. Our loved one really liked it while they were living here. It was very nice and clean community. We had no complaint while they were here. The staff did a very nice job taking care of our loved one.

Very nice but out of her price range.

Very nice but out of her price range.

Park Visalia offers all the comforts of home with features added that provide the support and security our residents need. Residents live in one of several styles of apartments. A complete and well-maintained fire security and automatic sprinkler system is in place. Our emergency call system connects you to assistance at a moments notice. Choices of shared and private units offer privacy and an opportunity to bring some favorite furnishings from home.

We welcome you to experience our refreshing home-like atmosphere with the professional support only a specialized care giving residence can provide. We invite you to experience the creative, compassionate, and heart-warming atmosphere at Park Visalia. Please call to arrange a personal tour and to receive your complimentary information packet and special Luncheon for Two.