GranVida - Carpinteria, CA

GranVida - Carpinteria, CA has yet not published prices.

My mom is very happy at Grand Vida!

We toured this community

We toured this community for my dad. The staff was helpful and they answered all of my questions. It is a brand new facility 2017. Really nice and clean. It was a little too far from me and I want to be closer to him. The memory care here was the best. I would recommend families to tour here.

Close To The Ocean

This community is great. The location is perfect so close to the ocean so the temperature is perfect. The staff is wonderful very nice and cheerful. I have never seemed the community not clean and well maintained. They have lots of activities they have lots of music which is nice.
The food is good very healthy and well balanced. I would recommend this community.

GranVida is a community, a neighborhood of like-minded people who enjoy the uniqueness and beauty of coastal living. Like Carpinteria itself, GranVida embodies small town friendliness, hospitality and social inclusion. As the only senior living and memory care community in Carpinteria, GranVida offers an experience that is truly great living.

GranVida opened its doors in February of 2017.