Prestige Assisted Living at Visalia - Visalia, CA

The very definition of a Rip Off

[Removed]. Some of them appear high every time we visit. They nickel and dime you to bankruptcy. The food was lousy. The staff scream at the residents as if they are all deaf; very humiliating. Never again!

friendly but costly

This place looks like a great place if you could afford it. It is beautiful. The food was good, and the staff was friendly.

Everyone was extremely helpful and friendly. My dad was only there 2 months because he had cancer and end stage cirrhosis. They took excellent care of him and worked closely with hospice to keep him as comfortable as possible until he succumbed to his illnesses. He said he never knew such places existed and was very impressed with the food and surroundings. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a pleasant environment to place a loved one.

Staff is doing a great job

This seems like a pretty good facility so far. The administrative staff and the nursing staff are both doing a great job. The place is kept clean and I have not had any problems so far. The activities seem like they are fun for the residents.

This was our pick for best fit, but they only have 2 two bedroom units. Turn over is low (a good sign, but not good for us with such few units). It was very clean, inviting, not overly formal. The memory care wing was adjacent. Management was excellent and personable.

Deb and her staff are caring and work hard to make sure that Mom feels comfortable, safe, and secure.

My mother was at Prestige for 1 year. The food was absolutely terrible. The price of $6000.00 per month was rediculous. There was not enough brain stimulation. Her room was not cleaned weekly. Sometime her garbage bucket wasn't even emptied. For the money that was paid out we did not feel she received the care that came with that price tag. We moved mom to another facility, and we are much happier for mom.

Beautiful place.The one thing that was not comfortable No private showers in the rooms.

prestege

This is a lovely facility and all the residents seem to be quite happy and very content with being there. It is also quite affordable as well, and the staff is very friendly and able to answer all questions we have.

Also high on our list, more...

Also high on our list, more fluff. Did like all the activity that was offered to the memory care unit that seemed to be tailored to keep minds healthy. However, not sure if appropriate for Father in law after all, given good questions asked of me at all interviews, seems he may not be as bad as I had thought. Rooms spacious but smaller than Orchard Park . 1 pet allowed.

My visit here was adequate....

My visit here was adequate. Very nice facility, well staffed and pleasureable. Too up-scale and expensive for Pop and us.

This Was A Great Choice

For everything that they've done, right now, it's very good.
My father's had to use the care recently and it was very effective and timely and everything worked really well. The value is good. They're dealing with everything my family needs. They have activities everyday. They have exercise programs for them, walking stuff. They have people that come in weekly for music. They have a very good act director that keeps the al busy with movies, games, and other things. They do excursions also.

I just thought they had a real willingness to work with us.
Dealing with Donna, their director, everything was very open and explained very well. This is working out great for my parents.

Good Community

The staff here is very friendly and has been very helpful through the entire process. They are very accommodating. They currently do not have any Alzheimer care availability but if they can manage it they will put your loved one in assisted living there until a space opens up. We are pleased with them and would recommend them to anyone.

Prestige Assisted Living at Visalia is a new building, conveniently located near shopping, medical and dental clinics, pharmacy and public transportation. Prestige has 60 spacious studio, one and two-bedroom apartments. Prestige also offers Expressions, a nationally recognized program for those with Alzheimer’s and related dementia.