Heritage Assisted Living of Twin Falls - Twin Falls, ID

Made Some New Friends

My grandmother is doing well with her move into Heritage Assisted Living. It is a pretty clean well-kept community. The staff has been helpful and kind to us. They do offer nice activities for the residents. She has made some new friends and seems happy here. I do feel they are taking good care of my grandmother so I would recommend this community.

very friendly

They have really good staff at Heritage Assisted Living and Memory Care. They are very friendly and keep me updated on things. Mom seems to really like the food they have, and they are taking really good care of her.

Fred Parker

Thank you. We are so happy to hear your mother enjoys living at Heritage. Most importantly that we are meeting her care needs and that you are kept aware of how things are going.

This is an older place, wel...

This is an older place, well furnished and clean and well kept up but studio rooms only. I want a 1 bedroom.

Fred Parker

Thank you for your comments. We strive for a comfortable and clean environment with excellent care. Our other community in Twin Falls, Woodstone, does have one bedroom suites if you are interested.

When I walked in, the staff was happy, and it's very homey.

They are very clean, the staff has been the best experience over there. They are extremely more economical than everyone else. They keep up with the maintenance on the building. They do a thing called a mystery drive, and they just take them someplace for a couple of hours. They have all sorts of entertainment. The food is really good, in fact I would give it a four. They have extremely good desserts, and I have eaten there a few times. Like all places they are living on a budget and they are all short staffed. We chose it because of how it felt when I walked in, the staff was happy, and it's very homey.

Fred Parker

Thank you for your encouraging and positive words. So glad you are happy with the staff and their attitude and performance. Of course, we are always open to new ideas and suggestions to enhance the lives of our resident family. This has helped us provide for our residents needs and activities. Please send along any you may have. Thank you again.

mom's new home

Moving in was smooth and the transition was easier than I expected. The staff was very helpful, always cheerful and there to get mom acquainted with her new surroundings. This is a good fit for mom and she seems to be comfortable. A truly wonderful place to have available to properly care for mom. Thank you!

Stacie Kaes

Always wonderful to hear that that the families and friends of our community members are happy with our staff and services. Thank you for the positive feedback! Merry Christmas!