Garden Plaza

My husband and I toured Garden Plaza and thought it was very beautiful. It was a very nice place and the staff was friendly, but the place was just too big. I think it was two stories high, and it was just a larger place than we wanted. The woodwork was also very rich and dark, and I wanted something brighter and lighter.

They were very nice, and the place is lovely.

I toured here when looking for options. They were very nice, and the place is lovely. It was fantastic. Katherine has been very helpful in helping me navigate the terrain with insurance and things. It is a bit more expensive than I am sure I can afford.

Garden Plaza of Valley View is an assisted living facility in Boise, ID. Garden Plaza of Valley View offers activities at their location for residents. These activities generally allow residents to maintain healthy lifestyles by encouraging movement and socializing with their peers.Being able to chat with other residents becomes an important part of many peoples' lives and Garden Plaza of Valley View offers common spaces indoors to support that need. The benefit of living in an assisted living community is that making meals can be costly and time consuming process so Garden Plaza of Valley View provides meals for residents.