Heartland Health Care Center-San Antonio - San Antonio, TX

Heartland Health Care Center-San Antonio - San Antonio, TX has yet not published prices.

Located on One Heartland Drive in San Antonio, TX, Heartland provides individualized post-hospital skilled nursing care in a comfortable environment. Our clinical and therapy teams are experienced in providing specialized care focused on your needs, interests and ability. This commitment results in a smoother and safer transition throughout your recuperation.A distinct, post-hospital unit within our center was specially designed for your short stay which requires more intense medical and rehabilitation care. At Heartland we also offer long-term nursing home care combined with quality caregiving. A customized & individualized service plan is developed with the involvement of your physician, the care team, you and your family and adjusted as necessary.

Best rehab we'd been to

This was probably the best place my step dad had ever been to as far as rehab but we had to move him to get him closer to mom. This place is excellent, this is the one place that we have been to, that I know about, that was really able to take care of him and he needed a lot of care. We shouldn't have moved him but my mother was so lonely he needed to be closer to her.