Heartland Health Care Center-San Antonio - San Antonio, TX

Heartland Health Care Center-San Antonio - San Antonio, TX has yet not published prices.

This was our first time going here and we'd recommend this place to a friend. The staff was very nice and everyone tried to make her stay as pleasant as they could.

I am writing on behalf of my wife, [name removed]. I've asked how her stay was at Heartland, and her response was, that she was very satisfied with the way the staff treated her. She is extremely greatful for all the help she was provided with. She has stayed here at least 2 times before and she'd recommend to a friend that they should stay there if they ever need to.
-[Name removed]

I was there for aggressive physical therapy and I found it. The therapist were very encouraging and free with their praise. I left ready and confident when I went home.

Thank you with all my heart to all of the nurses and caregivers who took care of my mother [name removed] in RM [removed]. We are so grateful for your care and support. She loved you all.

-[Name removed],
[name removed]'s daughter

Best rehab we'd been to

This was probably the best place my step dad had ever been to as far as rehab but we had to move him to get him closer to mom. This place is excellent, this is the one place that we have been to, that I know about, that was really able to take care of him and he needed a lot of care. We shouldn't have moved him but my mother was so lonely he needed to be closer to her.

Located on One Heartland Drive in San Antonio, TX, Heartland provides individualized post-hospital skilled nursing care in a comfortable environment. Our clinical and therapy teams are experienced in providing specialized care focused on your needs, interests and ability. This commitment results in a smoother and safer transition throughout your recuperation.A distinct, post-hospital unit within our center was specially designed for your short stay which requires more intense medical and rehabilitation care. At Heartland we also offer long-term nursing home care combined with quality caregiving. A customized & individualized service plan is developed with the involvement of your physician, the care team, you and your family and adjusted as necessary.