Hearth & Home Urbana - Urbana, OH

Feel like home

This is such a wonderful place that treats my mom like family. I never thought I could find a place that could feel almost like home. This was a tough decision for myself and my mom, but to see her so happy, all the struggles in making this decision were well worth it!

Management horrible

Overall care and dedication went out the door when [name removed] & [name removed] left this company. Staff hasn’t been the same. I was happy to move my other when I did. Staff there is terrible and the new manager is more worried about her high heels then caring for the residents. Terrible selection is management

My mom's care

This is a great community for my mom. She is happy with the care from the great staff. The community is clean and she is happy with the meals and they offer more if the residents are requesting more. They have nice activities for the residents. We would recommend this community for the good care and value for other families.

My father's Care

I was very happy with the care from this community. The staff is caring and attentive I liked knowing that they had a good variety of healthy meals on the menu. this is a clean community and I am happy to know that he is offered to participate in the activities. We would recommend the care and the value of this community for other families.

Gold Stars to Hearth & Home Urbana

Michelle, the Director was the first reason we chose Hearth of Home Urbana. The nursing staff, the resident assistants and food staff are all great. Homey facility that really cares.
We are so glad to be here.

Our only regret is that Michelle will be moving on May 1st. Hoping that you find another director as good as her!

Hearth & Home Urbana sits among the tranquil surroundings of Urabana, Ohio. We are proud to be included in Chancellor Health Partners acclaimed family of senior living communites. Our unrivaled programs focus on assisted living as well as specialized care for Alzheimer's and dementia. This assisted living community features only the finest amenities for each resident. A spacious private dining room offers delicious meals and snacks daily. Any dietary need is happily met by our highly qualified staff. We present a wide array of fun and interesting activities that encourage social situations. Each private apartment includes flat linen service in addition to weekly houskeeping. Our Senior Memory Care program displays a higher level of specialized care for residents with Alzheimer's and dementia. Special alarms are placed throughout the area to give an added amount of freedom without fear. An unique exercise program allows residents to deal with the special demands of their condition. The program was created to address concerns such as anxiety while promoting social skills. At Hearth and Home Urbana, we believe your loved one should have only the best possible senior care experience. Call or visit to learn more about how our community has become one of the top senior assisted living and senior memory care communities in Ohio.