Springfield Assisted Living - Springfield, OH

Springfield Assisted Living - Springfield, OH has yet not published prices.

Roomy and Spacious

We toured at Springfield Assisted Living and really liked it. The community felt roomy, the apartments were spacious, and I really liked that they had a kitchenette inside. I really appreciate being able to cook my own meals.

Would Not Recommend Them

I had placed my mother here and a couple weeks after she moved in the place was sold. The staff is rude and not professional. I had hoped that when Brookdale took over being they seemed like a good corporation things improved and they didn't. They kept the same staffing and same practices. I immediately moved her into another community but that was a few years ago maybe things have gotten better there.

Nice place, overall

Overall our experience with Brookdale Springfield has been a good one. It's a nice looking place, and the staff is friendly and helpful. We're satisfied with our choice!

friendly staff

The family member that we had taken there to The Grand Court Springfield has a good deal of memory. She needs help remembering where to go and what to do, and that is something they charge extra for. That is one area I think they could improve. She needs to be on a schedule but cannot do so on her own, but needs reminders and assistance. She is physically more than able to do things, but any time there is anything slightly different from the normal routine she tends to forget. That is the whole reason she is in assisted living.

The staff is extremely friendly and it is a very nice place.

Good respite care in Springfield, Ohio

My 86 year old Mom, with mild dementia and heart issues, spent 12 excellent days recently at the Grand Court, providing me an opportunity to focus on work and get some rest too (I am full time caregiver). The staff, especially the nursing staff, was excellent. They care about their residents ... and ... that caring showed! The food was good, as per my Mom, but not always as warm as it should have been when served. However, when Mom mentioned that to the staff, they were very quick to remedy the issue. Hence, the staff was responsive to making things right when something wasn't right. Again, that caring attitude showed during Mom's entire stay. Also, during her stay there was personnel turnover with the activities director. But the rest of the staff pulled together to try to conduct activities and keep residents as engaged as they chose to be. Bottom line, my Mom enjoyed her stay at the Grand Court and she will return to the GC for another period(s) of respite care in the Fall. Mom says she would not want to be any other place. I agree.

Nice looking place!

We toured this community when we were looking into care options for our loved one. I thought everything here looked very nice, and all of the staff we spoke with seemed friendly. However this place looked aimed at a more independent crowd than what would have been comfortable for my loved one.

My mother stayed at Grand Court for s...

My mother stayed at Grand Court for several weeks in respite care. The staff was all very friendly and helpful. it was a very positive experience.

Apartment available was lar...

Apartment available was larger than Sterling House. Hallways narrow. Bathtub cut-out rather than zero-entry shower. Cost of apartment plus ala carte needs equivalent to Sterling House.

Grand Court was very pleasant. Met w...

Grand Court was very pleasant. Met with director and found her to be very pleasant and knowledgeable. Will definately consider it