Brookdale Buck Creek - Springfield, OH

Brookdale Buck Creek - Springfield, OH has yet not published prices.

street map for Brookdale Buck Creek - Springfield, OH

Had A Family Member Here

We didn't need to tour this community due to we had a family member that resided here so we were quite familiar as to how the community was run. The staff always seemed to be friendly and nice when I would go visit. I never found the community to be other than very clean and well kept. My loved one never seemed to complain about anything in regards to that and she seemed to be comfortable living here.

A tour

This community seems to have a higher ratio of residents to caregivers. The community seems clean. The staff I met were friendly. This community does charge separately for additional services such as laundry. This community is larger than what we were looking for.

Disappointed With All Of Brookdale Communities

When considering moving my mom to another community we looked at this one and the physical condition was good it was clean odor free. They seemed to offer a lot of activities to do.
However the staff was cold and unfeeling. At the time my mom was ill and under doctors care and instead of the director showing concern and empathy towards us they were more concerned about getting my mom there so they wouldn't have to start all over in filling that vacant spot. They were very pushy about having my mother move it I just came away with the feeling it was all about the money and not about my mom well being

Grandma Is Well

My grandmother is doing well with her move to this community. It is a very nice community, and they are taking good care of her, and her needs. I know she is in good hands. The staff is wonderful. There are nice activities, and good meals. It is a community I would recommend overall.

Check In

My aunt, is now a Brookdale Buck Creek resident. From her perspective, I think she needs someone to check in on her more often and ask her if she needs anything. Perhaps as part of a routine, she could have scheduled appointments for her hair and nails. Maybe you could write theses dates on her calendar and remind her. Also the facility has an odor.

My mom's good home

I like this community for my mom. The staff is very nice and caring . The community is clean and taken care of. The size of the community is nice and i liked that she would be aboe to walk the hallways. The community had a safe outdoor area that my mom was safe. I like the food and the variety for her. I know that this community has a lot to offer for care and value. I highly recommend the care here to other families.

Outstanding facility and employees

This facility went over and above to help us relocate our aunt from Florence, Oregon to Springfield, Ohio. They were so helpful and did everything they could to get this accomplished in a very timely manner. I would recommend this facility for an awesome senior living facility. Their staff is exceptional.

My dad is in late stages of cancer with hospice visiting our home. We decided that dad needed to move to a place where 24hr care was available. After checking our several places in Springfield, we visited the Sterling house and were very impressed with the building/room, staff and leadership. Now after a few weeks we were right. The Sterling house staff is caring, loving and patient with its guest. The assisted living apartment gives my dad freedom and sense of independence. My dad experienced a fall during the night, hit his button and the staff was there in minutes. I would highly recommend the Sterling House.

Jay Kurth

Dad and his entire family love Sterling House. The staff and care givers are3 like family. Dad recently had to spend time in the hospital and when he arrived back at Sterling House he was greeted by care givers, many of whom had tears in their eyes.

Dad's room could be cleaned more often but it is not bad. The cost of care has increased considerably since dad arrived at Sterling House but most of the increase is justifiable because of dad's deteriorating condition.

I have recommended Sterling House to many of my friends.

Very friendly staff!

Things have gone great so far at Sterling House! The staff are all very friendly and caring, and they really get to know the residents and their needs. They go above and beyond to make sure that everyone is comfortable and happy! The facility itself is clean and well kept, and they've got a good variety of different activities and amenities!

We interviewed a couple of place and ...

We interviewed a couple of place and daddy needed a lot of care and there were only a couple of places that could do it. We had it narrowed down to 2 and the room was a little bigger at Sterling House.
My only experience is with Sterling House so I really don't have a comparison, but we were and we still are comfortable with mom being here because of the security. This was a secured facility where the other one, the door was open so you could walk in and I assumed the residents could walk out as well.

Very impressed. Beautiful ...

Very impressed. Beautiful facility. Wonderful amenities. Thought given to construction and layout to best-suit residents in wheelchairs and scooters.

Brookdale Buck Creek is an assisted living residence that provides housing and assistance to older adults who want to retain their independence while receiving the daily support they need. The intimate setting for those with limited mobility, as well as specialized programming, help residents maximize independence and quality of life. Residents receive the personal assistance and support they need in a warm and comfortable environment, while enjoying private apartments, companionship and life enrichment programs. A 24-hour staff caters to each resident’s individual needs. Services offered at Sterling House include assistance with personal care, three meals and snacks each day, laundry, housekeeping, medication assistance and life enrichment programs.

Special Features
- Intimate setting provides access for individuals with limited mobility
- Emergency response system in each resident’s room
- Outdoor amenities include patios, raised gardening beds, and walking paths
- Furnishings, window and wall treatments are carefully selected