Campbell Place - Bellefontaine, OH

Campbell Place - Bellefontaine, OH has yet not published prices.

Love it!!

Continued to be impressed with the care my Grandma receives. She loves Campbell Place and everyone is always so welcoming to us :)

We just left another Family Night and the work they put into their programs can't be matched.

I highly recommend Campbell!

My mom has always been very independent ,living on her own, until this year, when she hurt her arm. We were advised by her dr. To check out all the assisted living communities around logan county, n find one that best fits her n her needs. We did, n we were shocked by what is out there for seniors these days, we remembered the nursing homes that our grandparents went to, shared rooms, shared clothing,etc. We all agreed that Campbell house was the best fit for our mom. She has a place of her own, an apartment, which is cleaned weekly, her laundry is done weekly n returned to only her, she gets her hair n nails done there, she can choose to eat n her room or go to the cafeteria, her meds r given regularly/timely. It's almost like a hotel stay. N I suppose u can say this about all the communities, but what really means the most to us besides the absolute great care given to her by not only the aides n staff , management, n cafeteria personnel, is the fact that she enjoys being there! There are others like mom, who have worked all their life n been very independent who just need some assistance with some everyday needs. What I have observed is , all who live there r treated with the up most respect, n patience that all our parents n loved ones deserve. We were blessed to have found the Campbell house. There is always some kind of activity going on, n rides somewhere. My mom is living life again, n making memories, n for all who know about dementia , that is no easy task for them.!!! The three of us r able to lay our heads down at night and actually sleep now, knowing that our mom is safe, n so very well taken care of. Thank u Campbell house, for allowing the three of us to be able to b her children again, n not so much her care giver, sincerely [Removed]

Mine and my wife's thoughts on Campbell Place

The community is updated, efficient and clean. It is a comfortable and cozy atmosphere. The family nights they hold once a month have true value. My mother has really improved in her mobility and strength. The guidance of care for my mother has helped her to show real improvement in quality of life. My mother has shown increased involvement in planned of activities.

A good time message

Campbell Place is a very friendly place. It is also a safe place to live. It is always kept very clean and neat. Our meals are prepared in a very nice way and usually adaptable to everyone. We have nice activities prepared in advance and lots of entertainment at various times. Once a month we have a family and friend dinner and they are lots of fun. Family and friends can be invited and always welcome.

The Best Assisted Care in Ohio

The experience my family has had with the Campbell Place has been Amazing. It is nice to see my Mom loved and cared for just as we would at home. We come daily during all hours of the day and night for visits. The staff is not at all fake and what you see is what you get.

They know our family by name and for those visiting they are quick to welcome them and verify that they are be onsite. They all look out for the safety of the residents. God bless the staff at this facility.

Very nice!! everyone is so nice and welcoming!!! They put so much effort into the family nights!!!

If you've got to do it, this is the place to go.

Visited all the communities in the area and this is the community I prefered. I like the idea that it is a smaller community. The help is very friendly. The cost is also more affordable.

My Great Grandmother Loves This Place

I love the way they treat my great grandmother. She loves the people here and everyone else. It really means a lot for me to have someone there to care for her!!!! Thank you so much

My life fullfillment

This is a wonderful place to live for an old folk like I! I have many good friends and all the staff treats me wonderfully. When I awaken each morning I go through murkiness and thank goodness I'm still here at Campbell Place.

My home

Friendly and the staff is great! The community is accommodating and is a big family. I feel like everyone here is one of my brothers or sisters. I would recommend my home to anyone.

Dad loves it

My dad needed immediate care and a quick placement a couple of months ago. The team at campbell place went above and beyond to get things moving and get him moved in. He is very happy at campbell place and i'm extremely satisfied with the level of care they provide.

Great experience so far!

My mother has lived here for a few months and she loves it. New management has taken over and you can see the level of care and pride in the community has increased. Staff morale seems to be high and other residents are happy. My mom speaks very highly of the food and activities. Id recommend this place to anyone.

Outstanding Care

I like the care that my mom is getting from this community. We like that they keep us informed on any changes or set backs. We like that the meals are very good. We like that she is enjoying the activites. She really does like the trips away from the community. The community is clean and has a nice enviroement. We would recommend other families that want good care and a good value to this community.

Find Another Place

Staff is untrained and unprofessional. Continuity of care between shift changes for residents is just not there. Communication with my loved one was disrespectful. Medical records of my loved one was not meticulously kept. Residents expected to wait too long for help with bathroom breaks. Company makes a show of how they care, but if you are there enough you find out that the place is not how they present it to be.

Don't do it until they get their act together with their Staff...

Very unprofessional. Staff spends more time posting selfies on the Facility Facebook page than info about facility itself. The reputation in the community is not good because of the comments and obvious lack of management or they would be addressing the professionalism of the looks and actions of their employees on the internet company page. Selfies of tattooed, hardware laden employees anxious to get off work to go to bed says more to our community than you can imagine. You are their to care for our loved ones, Our loved ones aren't there to create a job just for you to pose someplace pretty for your self absorbed photos'.

Don't Recommend

Don't send your loved one here. They are all about profit. High staff turnover and let the good staff go.

Campbell Place is located in Bellefontaine, Ohio, we are less than two miles south of Blue Jacket and Southview Parks. Our well appointed community includes a pool, fitness room and beautiful studio and one bedroom apartments.

We offer senior living that is tailored to your lifestyle needs and preferences:

•Tai Chi classes
•Lively bingo and card games
•Shopping trips to the nearby Highpoint Village shopping center
•Cultural activities at Bonifas Fine Arts Center and Bay College Performing Arts
•Gardening or relaxing in our spacious tree filled courtyard
•Stylish yet cozy lounges that are ideal for fireside chats
•Family programs as well as overnight accommodations and a private dining area for entertaining guests
•Pets are welcome
•In house beauty and barber salon
•Library
•TV room
•Computer area
•Elegant meals in our restaurant style dining area

Our caring staff provides assistance with dressing, bathing and medication management while being respectful of the resident’s dignity and independence. We coordinate with home health, physical therapy and occupational therapy needs as necessary. We have a wanderguard system in place and we are always mindful of resident health and safety. Our closest hospital is Mary Rutan hospital which is three miles to the north.