Hearth & Home at Harding - Springfield, OH

A little overbearing

My mom was trying to find a place to live that's independent and able to still do what she wants to. After looking at a few places, she had told me that she was working with Hearth & Harding. They had been to her home a couple of times to speak with her but they got very overbearing and pushy with asking her to move in, or when she would be. She told me that she would not go there if it was the last place on earth. They seem like nice people otherwise.

Happy Parents at Home

This is a great community for both my mom and dad. I found the staff to be excellent and helpful in everyway. They are both happy with the food and variety. The grounds and the rooms are clean and well taken care of. At this time they are not participating in activities. I would receommend this for others to find good care for family loved ones.

Nice place

They do a good job at Hearth and Home! It's a nice looking place, and the care staff is friendly and professional. They've done a very good job taking care of my loved one.

The Wyngate Senior Living Community is designed to meet the needs of seniors with a variety of lifestyle and residential options including independent living in Our Cottages and assisted living in The Inn. The care that The Wyngate Senior Living Community provides can increase or decrease as our residents’ needs change, allowing them to age in one place without ever having to leave the community. Our Cottages are designed for individuals who are independent and do not need assistance or who need light assistance, but would like the comfort, security, and freedom of maintenance free living that the cottages provide. Our assisted living program has become increasingly popular because it combines professional care with homelike surroundings, reasonable costs, attractive private apartments, and well balanced programs of events and activities. The services that The Wyngate Senior Living Community provides enable seniors to maintain dignity, respect, and privacy while fostering good relations with family, friends, and the community.