Carriage Court of Marysville - Marysville, OH

Nice tour

This was a nice community and the staff did a very nice job with my tour. They took their time showing me around and answering my questions. There are a lot of amenities here and I would recommend taking the tour of this community.

SLC Midwest

Thank you so much for your feedback. We would love to hear any additional thoughts you have on how we can create a five star experience. Please feel free to contact us directly at our community phone number!

Not very encouraging...

Since my loved one moved into this community, I have not seen any progress. The staff I feel is not very encouraging. They don't really encourage my loved one to take her medications, a shower or change her clothes. I really just expected more from the place. The community itself is nice, it is maintained very clean and the meals are good.

Great director!!

I was very pleased with how kind and welcoming the director Shirly was to my mother and I during our tour. We really liked everything this community had to offer especially the activity program. The only thing I was not impressed with was how small the bedrooms where and how it felt just like a nursing home.

A Good Place

The staff at Carriage Court is excellent! They all seem to really like their jobs and it shows with the care that the residents receive.

We like it very much and our loved one is very happy.

We like it very much and our loved one is very happy. The food could be done a little better, they don't have desserts, and there aren't a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables. The people are absolutely wonderful. She has lived in five different places and this is the first time she is expressing that she is happy.

Very nice community!

Overall we've been very pleased with how things have gone at Carriage Court! It's a nice looking, clean community, and all of the staff seem very friendly and professional. They seem to have a good variety of activities and outings to keep the residents entertained.

This one was okay and the people were...

This one was okay and the people were very nice but I don't think it is as nice.

Carriage Court is a warm, comfortable senior living facility. It is not a nursing home. It's retirement living in a small, friendly, family-like setting. You can come and go as you choose, using your personal transportation or by taking advantage of our scheduled transportation. You can join in with the group whenever you please and still have all the privacy you want. Personal care and medication assistance is there when you need it, yet you can remain as independent as you like.

Carriage Court offers companionship, 24-hr staffing, well-balanced home-cooked meals, an active environment, and best of all, a place where you can entertain friends and family, including the little ones. They can join us for lunch or dinner.

We handle the activities of daily living. We do the cooking, cleaning and laundry. We cut the grass and shovel the walks. And we do it with a smile.

Enjoy exercise class, bingo games, card parties, family night, birthday dinners, entertainment, and much more. There are always lots of things to do and opportunities for new friendships at Carriage Court. We are just around the corner from shopping, churches, restaurants, and medical facilities.

Carriage Court has both single and double occupancy suites, all on one floor. All suites have private baths and can come furnished, but have space for those special pieces of furniture and your favorite things