Harmony Village at CareOne Paramus - Paramus, NJ

Harmony Village at CareOne Paramus - Paramus, NJ has yet not published prices.

Mom and dad's transition

When we needed the perfect most special place for my mother and father we found Harmony Village on Paramus. The staff was so warm, welcoming and kind in every way. Everyone there was supportive and made the whole transition process so much easier on our family. Harmony Village has enough love, kindness and respect for all of their residents. They were able to handle the different needs that my Mom and Dad have. Throughout the day, my parents are involved in activities and are enjoying the company of others. Most importantly, they are together and safe, secure and cared for in every way while still enjoying the company of friends and family that frequently visit. Harmony Village is a special place for care giving.

Positive Help During Challenging Times

Harmony Village was a perfect place for our family to place our father in good hands.
We signed my father up as a resident in Harmony Village at the end of January. They were literally putting the touch up paint on the walls.

My mom and I were given a tour of the facility by [Name removed] . He graciously spent time with us explaining all the aspects of Harmony Village. By the end of the tour mom and I decided this would be the right place.

The design of Harmony Village is truly calming and so restful. There are no jarring colors and there is a welcoming feeling.

Little did we know at the time of our tour that my dad would enter Harmony Village on respite care. The staff couldn’t have been more helpful.
[Name removed], in maintainance was one of the first people we met.
[Name removed] and [Name removed], their nursing staff, were concerned and caring with every turn in my dads care. [Name removed], the activities director has positive energy to spare! Also, let me not forget [Name removed], who was in charge of the dining room. When my mom came in to see her husband she was taken care of as well. The staff has wonderful positive energy.

Although my dads stay was short, he passed 10 days after entering with Hospice, he was in the right place. There is no doubt in our hearts.

Harmony’s staff made a sad situation so much more bearable for our family.