Fox Trail Memory Care Living at Hillsdale East - Hillsdale, NJ

Outstanding and compassionate Alzheimer's care!

Prior to moving my mother into Memorycare Living Hillsdale we had very disturbing experiences at two other dementia care facilities so we were nervous. I really cannot convey how absolutely wonderful we have all been treated at Hillsdale!!! In no uncertain terms it has exceeded our expectations. They are kind, gentle and really recognize and address the individual's particular needs. They interact with the family members, as well as their residents with compassion, concern and empathy that I am certain cannot be rivaled anywhere else. My mother had been labeled combative, was overly medicated and not really kept clean which seemed to add to her agitation and discomfort elsewhere. Since she has moved into the Hillsdale house we have not had a single phone call or report regarding her behavior. She is calm and comfortable. This is because the pay attention to her needs and what she wants. This is such a relief. We are so grateful to all. [Removed] are both sincere and willing to accommodate on so many different levels. I recommend them highly with no reservation at all.

Dan Wolen

Thank you for sharing your feedback and for choosing Memory Care Living at Hillsdale. I would like to invite you to contact me at your convenience so I can hear more about your experiences with Memory Care Living at Hillsdale and what areas we can continue to improve to ensure you view us as a 5 star location in the future. I personally appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and keeping me informed with any future feedback you have in Hillsdale- Dan Wolen, Chief Operating Officer

Four years experience.

My mother has been a resident in Hillsdale 1 for almost four years. My experiences with the staff has been exceptional. Kristine, Elizabeth, Jennifer, Sondra, James and Lucy to name just a few have gone above and beyond in every aspect of mom's care. I sleep better knowing she is being care for and attended to by the best. The few occasions that any questions arose, my quires were looked into and answered within a day. I visit quite often and at various times of the day, I have found things always running smoothly. Due to the nature of the diagnosis of the residents there have been times when someone might be having a difficult day. The staff is always on top of the situation and providing proper assistance to the resident involved and to those not involved they are not even aware of any difficulties. The entertainment is enjoyable and gets the residents as involved as they wish. Family members like myself become involved if they wish to by dancing and singing with all the residents. It reminds me of having a special family that knows we all face difficulties but all wish for the very best outcome in the residents lives. They live in their special world and while we are with them we are all caring guests that only want the best for them.

Sharyn,

We are overjoyed you have chosen Hillsdale 1 as your special family. Thank you for the kind words.

Wonderful place to live

I was looking for a home for my relative and found a wonderful place. It is a clean, well kept facility. The meals here are home-made. They have their own providers that come to the facility such as hairdresser, doctor and densit when services are needed. She is very happy to be here being that she is a very difficult person to please. I would recommend this facility to another family member who is searching for a comfortable and safe home. It is like they are in their own home. Staff here is well pleasant, nice, and caring and patient with residents. Excellent, compassionate staff that makes them feel at home.

Anthony,

Thank you for the heartfelt comment, We are happy you chose Memory Care Living as your family.

Amazing place for mom!

Found the most amazing caring place! The smaller setting and the loving staff have made for the best home for my mom. Everyone is so helpful and genuine. They make sure my mom is safe and well groomed. They get her involved in activities and get her to go outside in the nice weather. Peter was extremely helpful from the beginning by placing my mom at Hillsdale 1 and Lucy is always there to make sure that things run smoothly. She stays in close contact with me and so I never have to worry. The home is clean and the meals are all home cooked. Everyone that works there shows an interest in my mom. I would recommend this place to anyone looking to take their loved one out of their home and into an assisted living place because as Alzheimer's progresses it gets harder to care for a loved one. This place puts your mind at ease.

Memory Care Living Community Relations

Thank you for your wonderful comment. It is very important to us that our residents can grow with us even with the progression of Alzheimer's. Thank you for choosing Memory Care Living.

I have been in touch with Peter from Memory Care Living and he has been very helpful, but as I explained to him for right now I am really trying to keep my husband at home with help. If things change down the road I would seriously consider Memory Care.

Memory Care Living Community Relations

Thank you for your kind words about our community relations specialists. As always we are only one call away to answer any questions you may have. We hope you tour our Memory Care Living in Hillsdale again! We have implemented outings since you last toured and would love for your husband and you to be a part of our theatre trips, Friendly's lunches, and walks in our local park!

Found a great place for mom!

This is a smaller setting home like place. The staff are caring and attentive. They helped mom transition in her new home with such care. This place for my moms needs perfectly. Janice Taylor was wonderful and Marilyn is kind and knowledgeable. I know my mom is in the right place!! Thank you Dino DiPaolo at a place for mom for helping to lead me to these awesome people!

Memory Care Living Community Relations

Thank you for your comment and for choosing us to become a part of your family!

Fox Trail's memory care living Hillsdale, NJ community is designed to help those who suffer from Alzheimer's or other forms of dementia. Dementia can be a loss of memory from brain trauma, stroke or degenerative disease. Daily tasks like medication management can become a challenge for a senior suffering with early signs of memory loss. If you've noticed physical or cognitive challenges, make certain you or your loved one receives the appropriate medical attention.