Fox Trail Memory Care Living at Woodcliff Lake - Woodcliff Lake, NJ

Good Tour, But Not The Place For Us

My tour of this community was very nice. The community looked great. From what I saw they do a good job with the cleanliness. The staff was friendly and courteous. They answered my questions, and was also informative. It was a nice tour, but I didn't get the feeling that this was the place for my father. Overall this is a nice community with kind people.

Caitie Cunningham

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We are extremely happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit with us. We pride ourselves on providing a warm and supportive environment for all of our residents.

We wish you the best on your search to find the perfect community for your father!

Warm Regards,
Richard Borofski, COO

not getting the services promised

I am not getting the services promised to me in the beginning at Memory Care Living at Woodcliff Lake. [removed] The food quality is poor and very non nutritional. There are only two aids that are there for 14 staff. I was told I need to buy a wheelchair for mom but every time I am there she isn't in it. Sometimes she is in someone else's and sometimes they are in hers. Her clothes are always missing even though we labeled them. There have been several medication mix ups. I am not happy at all with the service I am getting and the amount of money I am paying. I am not satisfied with this facility at all.

Memory Care Living Community Relations

Thank you for your comment. We have changed our menu for 2015-2016. We hope you see these changes have been in effect. We have also changed our management at Woodcliff lake. We do hope that you see a positive difference. If you ever have any concerns you can always call us and we will work with you to find a solution.

Five stars for Food and Staff

My father moved in last month. I visit him weekly. When visiting I normally stay for lunch and activities. I have been impressed with the food and the staff involvement. I would recommend Memory Care Living to anyone with dementia.

Memory Care Living Community Relations

Thank you very much for you kind words Lily!

It's home-like but the food could use some improvement

I chose it because of the small amount of people there. It's a more intimate setting than being in a large group of elderly people. It's as home-like as it could possibly be. I didn't want my mother in a place that feels like an institution. The caregivers bend over backwards for you.

I had an issue with the quality of the food. They were using cheap bread and a lot of canned things. I brough this to their attention and then I saw some whole wheat bread on the table instead of the cheap bread.

One thing I don't like is that in the contract it says the common area is for the quiet enjoyment of the residents but there's a couple of ladies that sing and talk loud and especially during dinner, it's disruptive to the other residents and it upsets my mom. The aids do their best but they can't just keep them in their rooms.

I haven't seen many activities, so I can't comment on those.

Memory Care Living Community Relations

We have changed our menu this year in 2015 to 2016. It is certified from our dietitian and is cooked in the kitchen! I hope you have seen an improvement on our activities in the past two years!. We are happy you have chosen Memory Care Living. Thank you for your heartfelt comment.

At our memory living Woodcliff Lake, NJ community, care professionals get to know each resident to ensure we provide care tailored to his or her unique needs. With an abundance of welcoming surroundings, our safe, secure community inspires residents with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia to stay active and socialize with staff and other residents.