Do not place your parent or loved one here

Do not place your loved one here. This used to be a nice place but with recent changes, all they care about is money and will kick your loved one out on the street. They do not care about their residents.

Staff was very nice, unfortunately this is only an assistant living facility. There is no step up or down and is for profit. Did not have a tour so I cannot rate how the units looked and did not see any residents around. But they were more than willing to help me if they could and wished me luck in my search. They did supply me with VA information that might be of help.

Nice and quaint dining area

My Dad was here for 2 weeks and he really liked it. The staff was very good and whatever food they served, he inhaled so he seemed to like that a lot. The dining area was very nice and quaint. They had a few activities available that the residents could participate in like bingo. They really tried to keep him interactive with the other residents. His room and the facility were kept very clean, so there are no complaints on that. I highly recommend this place for others.

Not A Bad Place But Not Bright Enough

I had a tour here and it was okay. The dementia unit was dark and dimly lit from what I saw. I also noticed it had the nursing home stench. It wasn't bad but it was something that I did not want for us. The community looked relatively clean and the tour guide was good.

Review of Harmony Place - Philadelphia, PA

Harmony Place is a very nice place. Mom seems to like the Alzheimer s care unit. The staff is very nice and helpful. The unit and building is very clean. The staff is very friendly and willing to help. It is easy to get the information you need.

Located in the heart of Northeast Philadelphia, Harmony Place at Parke Ridge offers the best of both worlds, and is the perfect place to begin a new worry-free life.At Harmony Place, our goal is to provide you with the best possible support services. You will receive just the right amount of assistance for your needs, while maintaining as much independence as possible. Residents requiring a secure living environment can benefit from our Special Needs Unit, while those who do not require medical services can enjoy the spacious private suites designed for either individuals or couples.