Happy Heart Home Health Agency LLC - Elk River, MN

Senior Living At Its Worst!!!!!!

I was convinced to leave Ebenezer apts and surrender my social security fixed income to Cynthia [last name removed]. I was lead to believe that all my needs would be taken care off. I have had nothing but grief since I moved in. She expects me to believe that I am senile and "dillusional". This is due to the fact that my property has turned up missing and I was upset with her because she had gifted them away to her friends.. Which later were returned, but only after repeatedly asking for them. The meals she prepares are not meals but leftovers she heats up for me. I had a transplant and take about 30 pills a day. She has let me know she won't be doing my pills and that I needed to learn how to set up my own pills. At Ebenezer I had a nurse come out and set up my pills. Now that I live in "Happy Hearts" (that name is a joke) I have to learn how to set up my own pills??? I will be moving out soon. Even a homeless shelter is going to be better than this hell hole.. I learned I have to be on a waiting list to go back to Ebenezer apts or up to an year at other senior living place's. If I could do this over I would have NEVER moved into this place, which at 70, had to call the cops 2x on her. These are just the tip of the iceberg. [removed] I would suggest people learn from my mistakes and not bring their loved ones to Happy Hearts because they're hearts will be far from happy.