Chev's Place - Rogers, MN has yet not published prices.

I love the home-type atmosphere for my mom

My mom has severe Alzheimer's and the staff have been trained to work with all stages of dementia and other memory care. The staff has something cooking all the time whether it is lunch, cookies, muffins etc and these smells greet you when you come through the door. I feel that my mom is shown respect and care that she needs and deserves.

Wonderful Place

Chev's Place took my mother in when virtually no one else would. She had dementia as well as high blood pressure, a heart condition and kidney problems and had just been released from a program that was designed to straighten out behavior problems resulting from taking many prescribed prescriptions combined with the dementia. my mother was very happy to move to Chev's Place, but at 94 1/2 was near the end of her life and only lived 12 days. Chev's Place treated my mother with love and care and did everything possible to make her last days comforting. I highly recommend Chev's Place and the staff.

Loved it. Wished a place like this was available when we first started looking for my mother. Seems like a very caring and educated staff. Places like this should be the only option; for care available for you loved one with memory issues. Other then remaining in their own home. One of these homes should be on every block in a community/city. Until everyone looking for place for their loved one has a home. This should be the only time of community the state will license. Put the facilities out of business.
Just hope when the time comes to move my mother. They have an opening.