Felt A Little Homier

This community was very nice we had chosen it because it felt a little homier than others we had looked at. The staff is very nice and caring and we have good communication with them. In fact, it was them that brought it to our attention that mom was going to need hospice and they were going to take care of that for us. Mom is completely wheelchair bound now to the point where they need to deliver her meals to her room. The price wasn't any more expensive than others we looked at. My brother and I feel very confident in the choice we made and we know that she is receiving the best care she can get being there.

Great Quality of care!!

My dear friend was at this house for a short period of time and I would recommend it to anyone. The staff did a great job with providing her with excellent quality of care and keeping her comfortable while she was in there care. They always made sure to look after her and accommodate her needs at the best of there ability. Overall no complaints and they do a great job.

My grandmother lived here for her final few months, and I appreciate all that was done for her here. She was well-cared for and received personal service that suited her own particular needs.I appreciate the kind mindset behind everything that goes on here. I can tell that the owners care about the residents and want their well-being and happiness, along with their comfort and care.I give the food five stars here, since everything is fresh and like homemade dinners. You won't find food that good at other places.

I was not impressed with Halcyon House!!!

This community was more expensive and they offered nothing in comparison to the one we chose . The staff were just sitting around. They did not seem to accommodate for my mom as they have stairs and no elevator. They do offer an electric chair lift but it did not seem safe. The community was clean, however it is a very old building.

Lovely old home. A bit dark...

Lovely old home. A bit dark inside. very quiet with out much activity for late AM.

Visited and toured on Aug.4th. This i...

Visited and toured on Aug.4th. This is a beautiful home but most of the bedrooms are on the 2nd floor w/no elevator.