Brightview North Andover - North Andover, MA

More Assisted Living Than Independent Living

My mom had lived here for a short term but decided she needed to move. The community was geared more for the assisted living rather than independent living options. The community was wonderful it was like living in a high-end hotel. The staff was amazing very attentive and friendly. However, we just felt that we were paying for services that mom didn't necessarily need and that made it too expensive to remain there plus my mom wanted to be more independent.

Resdients Are Very Welcoming

This is a great community. All the people from the staff to the residents are very welcoming. It's a brand new community so everything looks wonderful from the landscaping to the inside very clean and fresh. My loved one loves going to the happy hour and socializing with other people she loves the meals and desserts there.

Brightview Senior Living

Thank you for the positive review and feedback! At Brightview Senior Living, we believe what make's it so welcoming, comfortable and easy isn’t any one thing. It’s every little thing. The people, the place, the food, the personal touch, the peace of mind.

Beautiful Community

My loved one loves it here, she is doing very well. This is a beautiful community, and everyone is great. They do a good job with keeping the community well maintained, and nice and tidy. The staff is excellent, they are caring for her very well. They even have a beautician in the community, which is very convenient. I would highly recommend this community. She is safe and in a good place.

Brightview Senior Living

Hello! Thank you for your review and great feedback about Brightview North Andover. Our communities are beautiful but we believe our associates make Brightview's communities so special. They are committed to exceeding expectations each day.

Top Choice!!

The Brightview North Andover was my father's first choice for a while. The complex is beautiful, and they have everything he needs. During our tour, they showed us around the entire building and they were very nice. The only reason we decided to go with another community was they had more activities and low-income housing which is what my father needed.

Brightview Senior Living

Hi! Thank you for your positive review and feedback. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your personal visit. Our associates are the best!

Great Tour!!

During my tour i was able to meet some nice staff. The community was well set-up. The guide was knowledgeable and answered all of questions. They provide activities for the residents. It's very nice that they are a pet friendly community.

Wonderful facility.

Bright, Cheerful, Staff visible and on duty, Staff seems genuinely warm and concerned for residents. Plenty of activities to keep dementia residents engaged.

It was clean and the staff was friendly.

We toured here as we were looking for options. It was clean and the staff was friendly. They seemed to have some good activities. Overall it didn't look like a bad place.

Take a closer look!

The building is spectacular. It is like a country club. The book-cover is great. However, that being said day-to-day service is questionable. So, the inside of the book does not match cover. My mother was sent to two different psych wards in far off locations because of her behavior. Her medications were not adjusted in a timely fashion at BV and I felt the staff was inadequately trained to support her needs. She was placed in situations, with other residents that agitated her and once she misbehaved we (her sons) were called to remove her, or they would remove her by ambulance. You pay a lot of money for services that are questionable. In addition, BV continues to provide information to other venues, which at this point, should not be allowed of valued.

Very nice place!

My loved one has only been here a few weeks, but do far we've loved what we've seen of the place. The people who work here really seem to love their jobs, and they treat the residents very very well! The facility itself is nice looking, and well kept.

Amazing!

I toured this place when I was looking for options for my Mom, and I was stunned! It was brand new, I think the day of my tour was the first day it was open, lots of people moving in. Everyone on the staff was amazing, and it just looked like a spectacular place. I was particularly impressed by their movie room, it had theater style seats. This place would have been my first choice, but unfortunately it wasn't convenient for the rest of my family to get to. I would recommend it to anyone, though!

Review of Brightview North Andover

It is a brand new facility, so it is exceptionally clean and the facility itself is warm and inviting. The cafe, pub, library, dining rooms, outdoor areas, and theater are all appealing. The fact that they will have a Primary Care Physician, Podiatrist and Dentist all associated and providing services on site, along with a Physical Therapist, were quite a selling point since my mother is relocating from a different community. The Sales Manager, Kerry, was friendly and engaging without being over the top as some other places we visited where I felt a falseness to the sales person. Another selling point was the financial incentive that was offered (this was a short term option) which included a rent reduction of $1,000 per month for the first six months of the lease (regular rent is $3,500 for mom's 600SF unit, and will be $2500 for the first 6 months). The rent for independent living included the apartment with all utilities, 2 meals per day, transportation, activities, in house access to medical services, weekly housekeeping and linen services. Also, the one bedroom apartment that my mother is renting is about 600 SF and has as 11 x 13 bedroom where she can use her full size bed and all of her bedroom furniture - so many other facilities had tiny bedrooms where you can only fit a single bed and one bureau.

The one improvement or recommendation that I would make is if they would offer a cafeteria plan for independent living residents to purchase time for personal care services if needed, without having to transfer full time to assisted living. However, they do allow independent residents to use outside help for any personal care services.

Coming soon to the former Boston Hill ski resort site -- Brightview North Andover. Construction has begun on Brightview Senior Living’s fifth senior living community in Massachusetts. The Welcome Center is now open and the community is scheduled to open in the summer of 2013. Brightview North Andover will feature senior Independent Living apartments with services and resort-like amenities as well as dedicated Assisted Living apartments and the award-winning Wellspring Village neighborhood for Alzheimer’s Care.

The community will feature full-service Independent Living apartments on a monthly rental basis with No Large Entrance Fee. The all-inclusive monthly fee will include private 1 or 2-bedroom apartment homes, exterior and interior maintenance including appliances, full kitchens, washer/dryer, housekeeping, chef-prepared meals, transportation, utilities, a full-time Program Director to coordinate daily programs and social events plus much more. Community amenities will include a fitness center, beauty/barber shop, internet café, pub, movie theater and game room.

With Assisted Living and Alzheimer’s Care also on campus, Brightview North Andover will bring three important options all together in one convenient community.