Ashland Farm at North Andover - North Andover, MA

Very nice facility, warm, friendly people. Looked like good options for dementia care.

Enthusiastic Staff!!

I am very pleased with the care that has been provided for my loved one, they have followed through with everything that has been promised during our tour. The activity director was full of enthusiasm and was absolulty a delight to be around. I have no complaints about this community and would highly recommend it.

My mother is doing very well at Ashland Farm at North Andover. She likes the food. There's lots of activities. I'd suggest others give this place a good look if they need somewhere like this.

Benchmark Customer Engagement Team

Thank you! We value your opinion. Caring for seniors is not just our purpose, it's our passion. Please call us at [removed] if there is ever anything we can do for you and yours.

Very little communication

They did very well when we moved in. My Mother has been there for a month now, and there is very little communication. We have talked to administration and the issues we have are being worked out. Mom has not been there long, so we are still ironing out some issues.

Benchmark Customer Engagement Team

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. Providing the best possible care to all of our residents is our utmost priority. Please reach out to us immediately ([removed]) so that we can rectify any concerns or issues you have.

Overall it didn't look like a bad place.

We toured here as we were looking for options. It was clean and the staff was friendly. They seemed to have some good activities. Overall it didn't look like a bad place.

Benchmark Customer Engagement Team

Thank you for sharing! We love what we do and are extremely proud of our team. Please contact the Executive Director at [removed] if we can ever be of service to you and your family.

Absolutely phenomenal

I find that the staff is phenomenal. They work wonderfully with my mother. The management level is great. I think they are doing a good job. I know Rob took over management because they were in dyer need of a new management.

Benchmark Customer Engagement Team

Thank you for your kind words! We love what we do and are extremely proud of our team. Individualized care is one of our hallmarks as we strive to meet the distinct needs of each resident. If there is ever anything we can do for you and your family, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. ([removed])

very nice facility with good amount o...

very nice facility with good amount of activities.

All Assisted Living is Expensive

I just think the cost versus the service that you receive are a little out of line - not just with Ashland Farms but with generally. We looked a few and I think it's the same everywhere. The primary reason we chose Ashland Farms is because it was closer to my mother's home. The staff, they're friendly and nice and so on but I look at the over all value and they're expensive but it is what it is.

This community is really nice and the...

This community is really nice and the staff was really wonderful. They are bigger then what we were looking for but overall it is just a great community. The staff is really friendly and they maintain the community very clean.

Ashland Farm is the premier assisted living community in the Merrimack Valley offering traditional assisted living as well as the Harbor Program for the memory impaired. Ashland Farm provides residents with personalized service plans tailored to meet their unique needs.

If you need help with daily activities, such as bathing, dressing and medication reminders, you'll enjoy a lifestyle that combines the services and amenities of a fine hotel with the personalized assistance and care you need to remain as independent as possible

The Assisted Living lifestyle at Ashland Farm at North Andover offers a personalized balance of assistance and independence. Enjoy the privacy of your own apartment and the support of our caring staff for anything you may need.

The Harbor Program helps those with Alzheimer’s and other memory impairments to stay active and engaged, supported by a caring staff, specialized programs, and a neighborhood designed just for them.

The unique design of the Harbor neighborhood helps to promote independence, with comfortable lighting and cues to help residents find their way.