Gresham Manor - Gresham, OR

My New Home

Management is wonderful at Gresham Manor. They are problem solvers and interested in every ones well-being.
Have met many great people with whom I garden, walk, play cards and dine. I am very happy I chose Gresham Manor.

We found the place was a decent size and layout. The property and view were one of the better at the places I have toured. We are moving Mom there in 2 weeks

Less Fancy Than Some, but Still Nice

I toured at Gresham Manor, and I thought the community was nice overall. It's a little less fancy than some others we looked at, but the staff are very nice. I ultimately was looking for a larger community for my loved one though.

My friend is very happy here

My friend is in this community and it is nice and clean the housekeeping is good there. They will go in weekly to clean her apartment. Her studio is a good size. They will try to engage her to join the daily activities. She gets 3 meals a day and the food is very good. They have a bus service to take here to her doctor appointments. The staff is nice, friendly and helpful. It is a very very nice place. I would recommend this community.

Mom is happy here

We like that it is on a month to month expense. She gets 3 good meals a day It does take awhile to be served. The staff is nice. She is happy with the housekeeping. The only negative here was when we were moving her in her plants got [Removed] when the were moving in.

Great holiday travel program

I love this facility because they have a wonderful holiday travel program. They have 365 facilities throughout the US and I can stay at anyone of them for up to a week. If anything comes up like an emergency they are lenient on letting residents stay a little longer. Everything is included in the rent that you pay. The only thing you do have to pay for is gas to get you to other facilities. It is a very close, tight knit, warm community. The staff is wonderful and I like my housekeeper. She comes in weekly to clean the apartment. The chefs are excellent as well. They have decent sized meals with a lot of options for dietary needs that comes included with your rent. Even though I don’t participate in a lot of activities they do offer Wii bowling, cards, bridge, rides to the festivities in the area, and trips to go shopping. The management did change styles a few years ago and no longer have someone there 24/7 but what they did offer is a call button for emergencies. It’s a great value for what I’m paying and I would highly recommend this community.

Very Good, But Always Room For Improvment

I’ve moved in to Gresham Manor. I like it overall, but there is always room for improvement. The maintenance man has been off due to medical reasons, and it took them a while to get a substitute. It took some time to get the issues I mentioned at move-in fixed, but now they are taken care of. The grounds people come once a week to tidy the community up. The staff is absolutely great, so friendly. The man that showed me around was very friendly, nice, and helpful, and the dining room staff does an excellent job. They all deserve to be commended because any time there is any sort of issue, everyone lends a hand. The food is fine, but I don’t feel that the meal options always cater to special diets. I try to eat what I can though. They have lots of activities like card games, movie nights, and live entertainment. Overall, I’m pleased with the community, and I’d recommend it.

A visit

This community looked very nice when I visited. The people I met were friendly. The community we chose was in a better location for us and the cost was a little more affordable.

Great two bedroom apartment!!

My wife and I have recently made the move into this community and so far we have no complaints of how things are going for us. The staff where helpful with the transition and made sure we got the two bedroom apartment we had wanted. It is spacious and was very clean upon move in which made my wife very happy. I like that they keep the grounds clean and all of the residents seem to pleasant. The only concern I have is there manager there over night in case of emergency.

From What I Can Tell

My dad is doing well it is a transition for him. From what it looks like he is comfortable. He is not crazy about the meals, he says some of the meals are salty. He likes the activities that is available for the residents.

A good community!!

I would tell people this is a great place but the cost is a little high. The food is great and they offer good healthy choices. They have daily activities. The community is well taken care of. The staff are really good except for the maintenance person as they do not seem very friendly.

5 stars for Gresham Manor!!

The staff st Gresham Manor is very attentive and courteous. Dad loves the food. They offer daily activities including exercise classes. The community is clean and I would recommend it.

Gresham Manor makes you feel very comfortable!!!

My Mother in law is settling in nicely at Gresham Manor. The community is clean and they keep it well maintained. She does participate in the activities, however she is not able to go on the outings at this time as the stairs are too high. I would recommend this community.

Good Community

We have had some issues with this community. The medical staff isn't the best, they missed giving my father his medicine four times and we were not please with that, but we did bring up this problem and they quickly addressed it. It is a nice looking facility very well kept and the staff are friendly and helpful. He seems to enjoy the food when he is able to get downstairs to the meals with the staff's help. There are pretty good activities here for your loved one. I would recommend this community to friends or family.

My Dad choose this facility because he had friends in this facility, that recommended the facility. He has been a resident since this November, and is happy with the residence.

Great staff

They did well at having a homey atmosphere. There is a lot of stuff for the people to do. They could do a better job at communication when you fist move in letting you know the rules. My Grandma didn't like the food. I think the staff was great.

raising rent 6% a year

I think raising rent 6% a year at Gresham Manor is absolutely criminal. I will say the managers are outstanding at this facility. They are so kind and accommodating. Mom isn't crazy food here. Other that thing everything is going well.

They have really great customer service. Everyone is really nice and helpful. My dad, I don't know if he was just confused about what day they were suppose to clean his room, but he went a couple weeks without them cleaning his room, but once we talked about it they sent someone up to clean it. Other than that we have been really happy with them and it has been easy to take care of things with them and they have not made it stressful.

We toured here and it was nice and the people were friendly.

We toured here and it was nice and the people were friendly. We stayed and had a meal, and the food was pretty good. The staff were really nice, and we enjoyed meeting everyone. I think when the time comes this will definitely be on our list.

good experience overall

Overall our experience with Gresham Manor has been very positive. The staff there is really incredible. They are really quick to answer questions and offer to help in any way they can.

There is a lot of turnover with some of the managers at Gresham Manor. It has not been an issue really, except that any time my dad gets familiar with one they go and another comes in.

The only real complaint is in regard to the meals. The food itself is ok, but sometimes you have to wait up to an hour for a meal.

Very friendly

They were very friendly and kind. Everyone was really welcoming. Compared to other places – this community is very affordable. I didn’t really care for their care services. When I canceled their care services they still charged. It took me three calls to get them to call me back. They have a lot of activities, but they could have more for rainy days. It’s centrally located and if you’re on a budget, this might be a good community for you.

My family toured this facility and di...

My family toured this facility and did not feel this would fit what we were looking for. The facility itself is a little dated. Also, the minute we walked in, it smelled like cigarette smoke. This would not work for my loved one.

For what it costs it was outstanding.

For what it costs it was outstanding. There were a lot of activities going on. She raved about the food, the food was really good. The staff was really nice. It was a very good place. I can't think of anything that could be done better or improved.

Recent & upcoming changes to marketin...

Recent & upcoming changes to marketing rep and co-managers. More expensive. Slight odor in one of the upper hallways.

Situated on beautiful grounds in the peaceful community of Gresham, you’ll love the elegance of our facilities and views of the Cascade Mountains while enjoying the conveniences of the nearby town. We’re just minutes from shopping, healthcare, fine dining and wonderful local entertainment.

Our all-inclusive month-to-month rent covers:
- Three delicious and nutritious chef-prepared meals from scratch
- A variety of enriching activities
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Transportation
- Most utilities. Residents enjoy spacious accommodation and access to all community spaces, including cozy parlors, a library and a billiards lounge. The activities calendar features beanbag baseball, ice cream socials, kazoo band practice, golf and more.

Friends in 300 places

Built with your comfort and safety in mind