Miramont Pointe - Clackamas, OR

Absolutely Gorgeous

We toured here, and I loved it. The community is absolutely gorgeous, and I loved that they had a pool, and everyone there seemed really friendly. I knew, though, that they community was way too big for my loved one, and I knew that the setting would just not be right for him, even though I loved it.

Hello,

Thank you very much for your feedback! We are so glad to know that you were pleased with the community and tour. Best wishes in your future endeavors.

Julie Taylor, Executive Director

Same as the other places

This facility has been better than other places. The food is unfortunately the exact same at every facility. We have hotdogs for lunch then hotdogs and beans for dinner. The quality of the food is horrible. As for the rest of it, they try the best they can do. It’s better than most but they’re all awful.

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to review Miramont Pointe. We are truly sorry to hear of your concerns regarding the food quality. Our staff is sensitive to the needs of both our residents and their families. Our intent is to provide services that meet both their needs while taking into account the resident's particular circumstances. You are welcome to contact me directly regarding your experience so that I may address the situation with you more effectively.

Julie Taylor, Executive Director

Everything is going great!!

My mother has recently made the move into this community and so far we are very pleased with how things are going for her. She is always saying how great the staff are how they much time they take to make sure everyone is comfortable in there living environment. The meal selection the chef prepares is amazing and my mom is enjoying participating in there fun activity program. Overall it has been the perfect fit and I would recommend it to anyone.

Hello,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review Miramont Pointe! It is a privilege to care for your mother, and we are so happy to hear of her positive experiences. We are truly humbled by your comments—if there’s anything that I can do for you or your mother, please do not hesitate to reach out to me.

We had a good tour!

While we were searching for a community, we toured Miramont Pointe. We had a good tour, the people there were friendly and informative. The facility itself was very clean and in good shape, but we found another place that for my loved one's needs a little better.

Fantastic Meals!!

I am very pleased with how things are going for my parents at this community so far. My husband and I got to visit and have dinner with them once a week and we are never disappointed. The food they serve are restaurant quality and I am always impressed with our dinning experience. They like the activities they offer especially the exercise and paint classes they attend twice a week. The staff also makes sure to take them on different field trips throughout the month to make sure they can get out. Overall I have no complains and can not say enough great things about this place.

TGG Communications

We are so pleased to receive your feedback! Thank you for taking the time to share your family’s experience with Miramont Pointe. We are glad to know that you enjoy our Food for Life dining program and our Life Enrichment activities & events. Be sure to join us for our Chef's amazing holiday meals when that time rolls around! And if you ever need assistance or have a question about Miramont Pointe, please reach out to myself or another team member.
Best, Bill Conerly, Marketing Director

Care for my loved ones.

I like the care at this community. The staff is very nice and caring. The community was clean and taken care of. The staff was not able to place her in the care unit as they informed me when she moved in. They were able to accommodate me. This is very nice community that does offer great care and a good value.

Community Representative

It's wonderful to know that you enjoy Miramont Pointe! Please let myself or any other team member know if any questions arise. We are here for you.

Have a great day! Bill Conerly Marketing Director

Everything is going great!!

I have been very pleased with how friendly and welcoming all of the staff have been to my mother since she made the move into this community. She has had no complaints about the food and seems to be enjoying the company of the other residents as well as activities. I also like how clean and well maintained the property stays.

Community Representative

We are so pleased to hear of your mother's and your family's experience since moving into Miramont Pointe. Please don't hesitate to reach out to myself, or any other team member, if any questions arise. We're committed to providing a safe, clean, comfortable and welcoming environment in all we do...and couldn't be more happy to hear from you!

Best,
Bill Conerly
Marketing Director

Let's get out and Go!!

The community is great and they provide awesome care to my loved one. My loved one just got into the community and I was worried about the transition, but there was no need because the staff has been great at helping my loved one adjust. The community also offers flexible hours for dining so that my loved one does not have to eat when they are not hungry. My loved one also loves the outings that the community offers so they can get outside of the community.

Hello,
It is so wonderful to hear of your family's positive experience with Miramont Pointe! I'd like to thank you for your feedback. We are always here for you and your loved one. Please don't hesitate to ask myself or a team member if you ever have any questions.
Sincerely, Julie Taylor, Executive Director

Care givers are friendly and are helping to get my father adjusted to being in his new home. We also are getting with the staff about his needs and schedules.

Hello,
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback. We are so pleased to know that you are happy with the quality of care and services Miramont provides for your father. That is our mission! If you ever have a question, our door is always open.
Sincerely, Bill Conerly, Sales & Marketing Director

There are only two elevators and they are very small. Just not the right fit. Out of the running.

Hello,
I am sorry to hear of your concerns. We take care in that our elevators are large enough to comfortably and safety fit a number of people. I welcome to you to contact me directly by calling Miramont Pointe if you'd like to discuss further.
Sincerely, Bill Conerly, Marketing Director

Positive morale, clean, great activities and food!

I visit Miramont Pointe on a regular basis as part of the support team to the facility. The building and lobby are impressive from the start. I've witnessed and have personally heard the residents comment about how clean it is--always! They have a host of activities for the residents that are fun and creative, a shuttle bus for transportation, and fine dining with a highly-qualified Chef and kitchen staff. The reception area--the hub--is typically bustling with inquiries and providing great customer service to the residents and their questions. The residents seem to have created a community where they befriend one another and support one another. The Executive Director cares about everyone's needs--including the residents, staff and volunteers.
Since I'm not involved in the clinical side of things, so I cannot speak to that; however, I presume it is equally as effective.

Dear Amy,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our community! Your kind words are greatly appreciated. We feel very fortunate to work with you, and are so glad that you equally enjoy spending time at Miramont Pointe. We are dedicated to serving our residents, guests and team members with the best service and utmost respect - and are so pleased you are experiencing our mission in action.

Review of Miramont Pointe - Clackamas, OR

I looked at this place and it is wonderful. Nice studios and one bedrooms. Nice staff and scheduled activities

Hello,
Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your feedback. I am so glad to hear that you enjoy our apartment homes, team members and Life Enrichment activities! Please let me know if there is anything I can do. My door is always open, or feel welcome to call Miramont Pointe and ask for me.

So far so good!

We're still trying to settle in here at Miramont Point but so far it's been a very positive experience. The staff are nice and friendly and they keep the place pretty clean! There are plenty of activities and they even have a book club! The food can be better but it's okay.

Hello,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience as you settle into Miramont Pointe! It is wonderful to hear you are enjoying the Life Enrichment activities and the book club. If you have any questions, concerns or simply want to share more, please feel welcome to stop by anytime. My door is always open.

Sincerely, Julie Taylor, Executive Director

This company is so greedy. Staffing is poor, and untrained. Not a place to live if you need any help.

We really like it so far. We are really pleased.

We really like it so far. The people have been very friendly, and the staff has been very helpful. The other residents have been helpful as well. We have a new chef and the food is just marvelous now. There are plenty of things going on. When we first came to look, we liked that it's bright and cheery and that there was lots of activity going on. The food is also another reason we chose them, it had gone downhill since we put in our deposit, but now they are working on it, and it's fantastic. We have a new director that seems to really pay attention to what people say.

They were the best.

My main concern is that the medical staff sometimes oversteps their bounds. My wife and I looked at a lot of places. They were the best. They were middle of the road on cost. They were the best. The food is okay. There is an area where residents can go outside.

Meals part of the plan.

Meals part of the plan.

Gorgious setting, nice apartments, fo...

Gorgious setting, nice apartments, food pretty good.

Miramont Pointe is an elegant senior living community. Our residents enjoy spacious, unique apartments along with gracious community areas. An on-site bank, beauty salon and spa, indoor pool, scheduled transportation and social and recreational activities are just a few other amenities that make life so much more enriching.

Our residents enjoy a flexible lifestyle, including anytime dining from 7:00 am until 7:00 pm with chef prepared meals, a variety of apartment sizes and styles to choose from or catered health care service. Chef-prepared meals are served in the dining room, or residents can choose to cook in their own kitchens. Nurses are available 24 hours, and all units are emergency accessible. Socialization is encouraged with planned games and activities, while the manicured lawn is ideal for a stroll. Unstructured interaction can occur in the indoor common areas. Transportation to medical appointments and outings can be arranged. This licensed senior living community will fill your desires for your retirement lifestyle now – we provide levels of independent living, assisted living and memory car – that will fulfill your health needs for the future.

Miramont Pointe offers true peace of mind – priceless for our residents and their families. “The amenities of Miramont Pointe relieve my children’s minds as well as my own,” said Miramont resident Maggie Kitts. “My life is good, filled with new and old friends, with love and laughter.”