Cherry Park Plaza - Troutdale, OR has yet not published prices.

This place is awesome

My parent live at this wonderful community. They have a 2 bedroom apartment on the independent living side. They have lots of activities to choose from. They have a knitting club, bingo and yoga or chair yoga.

They have good food. They will take people to the store or the bank. They also have someone who will come in and cut your hair and will do a mani or a pedi too. They really like it mother is very pleased. I think that this is a good safe place for your parents enjoy their retirement.

Nothing but a Positive Experience

Cherry Park Plaza has been nothing but a positive experience for my loved one and for my family. The staff is very helpful here, the housekeeping is excellent at making the community spotless, and they have lots of activities. I'm pleased to see that there are so many opportunities to be social here including movie nights, outings, games, and weekly socials. Best of all, the community is so convenient and close by. I'm able to visit very often. I would absolutely recommend Cherry Park to other families.

Clean, Neat, and Updated

We toured at Cherry Park Plaza, and though this community was less fancy than some we saw, it was still clean, neat, and updated. However, as a whole, the community was much smaller than what we had in mind for my loved one.

We feel that this is the right place for Mom. I do want to keep options open by checking out Courtyard at Mt Tabor. Proximity is important to us. Cherrywood is at an ok distance.

Nice place

The staff have been great so far. They are watchful and my loved one is receiving fairly good care. They do offer a lot of activities for the residents. We got a comfortable feeling when we toured this community. I would recommend taking a look at this community to see if it would work for your loved one.

The discision is hard read on

You have seen my 5 star rating and the others. ---So --- why read further?
The “One Right Question” that follows:

Finding the right place is difficult on so many levels and thus has given me great empathy for your quest. These facilities are, after all, “For Profit” organizations, and you, are their prize. One worries in what sense of the word “Prize” will I be treated?

Cherry Park Memory Care is Mom’s home. They prove every day that she is, in every good sense of the word, their “Prize” and that they are in every sense of the word “good”. I made the right choice.

The One Right Question -- Would I place my Mom in Cherry Park if I had it to do over again? -- The answer is, YES.

Ask the “Real” sales people: those who live here & those who have placed their love ones here. Ask about the things that only their experience can answer. You can’t vet qualities in a person such as charter, honesty or sincerity without experiencing them first hand. I have experienced these things here. They have my trust. That is why I, for the first time, I have written a testimonial.

P.S.
When you see [“a la cart” or “point’ or “only pay for what you use”] model of pricing for care, save yourself, trust your instincts Run. That pricing model is so granular, detail so absurd, that the pricing is without limits. For me it speaks volumes about their motives and the things I consider priceless. Consider only those with fixed levels of care such as used by Cherry Park. Fixed, no asterisk no notes no strings attached.

Comfort For My Loved Ones!!

My grandmother and mom have been enjoying the community. The staff maintains everything organized. One of the activities they have gone to is the tea parties they have been very nice. We feel that it's a very safe community with lovely people and services.

Nice staff

So far everything is fine. I got my computer Saturday after waiting and I had to wait on my cable, but that was the cable provider's fault not the facility's. The staff has been very nice and accommodating.

Definately a positive move!

Cherry Park Plaza has been a definite positive in our lives.
Mom has been there for a few months and feels at home. She can choose her dining time and stay active within the residence or take the shuttle for local trips. The apartment is a great size and has a full kitchen which adds to the home feel. Employees are very caring and mindful of residents and bring up concerns(if any) with the family and truly has the residents best interest in mind. The maintainence is well kept and appreciated. This was a good move for mom and I feel like one of the "family " as I come in and am greeted by staff and residents as well.

Very Happy

She was at another facility and the experience kind of went downhill. The workers were less and less experienced and attentive, so when we moved her to Sand Stone she is a hundred times happier there than at the other place.

Alot Healthier Generation

I think that they initially they are really sincere. The staff are always friendly and very positive. The place looks good smells good very elegant. The meals are good with a wide variety. One thing that is really nice about them is there is alot healthier generation, more active which is good for my dad because he is still very active.

Nice Facility - Needs Some Work Done

Back in December, there were some issues with a fire in the building, and they have yet to repair the issues. Because of that, the activities have suffered, since the fire caused water to leak into the meeting area. Also, some of the doors are blocked off, preventing the residents from enjoying time outside. They seem to be moving really slow to get this fixed, but once it is, things will be great. They have great communication and always call to check in or ask questions about my loved one and make sure she's okay. It's a nice facility, and it's very close to our house, so compared to the others we looked at, this was the one.

Does Not Accept Medicaid

I like that one. It was a brand new facility but they didn't accept Medicaid. Other than that I liked it a lot. I would have picked that one but Medicaid was pretty high on our priorities. I guess the were building memory care in the next year or two.

OK

OK

Thank you for your interest in Cherry Park Plaza. We are dedicated to providing comfort and security to those seniors wishing the enhance their retirement years.The many options at Cherry Park Plaza allow you to design your own lifestyle according to your desire, freeing you from the responsibility of maintaining a home and yard. With all we have to offer, we think you’ll want to check us out!Our apartments range from a cozy studio to a spacious two bedroom home, and some offer wonderful views of Mt. Hood. Except for a full size stove and refrigerator, apartments are rented unfurnished so you can feel at home with your cherished possessions.There is always something to do at Cherry Park Plaza. The social program provides a monthly calendar with parties, celebrations, crafts, scheduled shopping trips, outings and performances.You can workout in your fitness center, browse through the library, or have your hair done at our beauty salon.The services at Cherry Park Plaza provide residents with the confidence that they can choose a wide variety of activities or enjoy their private moments undisturbed.