Courtyard Fountains - Gresham, OR

Really spread out facility; lots of amenities. Apartments are smaller than I would like. But nice. [name removed] would get lost on his own. I would always have to accompany him. Great food.

Frontier Management

Thank you again for taking the time to review us. If you ever need anything, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Everyone has been so friendly and helpful with us from the beginning of the process. The facility is clean and I was immediately struck with how active and engaged the residents are. We also like all of the options available to meet our budget.

Director is fabulous

The director here is just fabulous and kept a close eye on all of the residents. This facility is wonderful and my In-Law was happy here. He really liked when they had bus trips to the casinos. The atmosphere is really welcoming here and the residents are just as friendly. This community is one of the cheaper ones I’ve seen, however, we had to move my Father-In-Law out because we wanted him to be closer to us. I would recommend this facility to other families.

Really impressed

My friend is very very happy here. I am very pleased that she is living each day to the fullest and she is enjoying herself. She has made friends, she has her little dog with her, and she’s comfortable where she’s at. She also really enjoys the food and they provide a variety of choices. They offer 2-3 entrees and they told her if she doesn’t like whats there she could get a salad, sandwich, or burger. However, so far she enjoyed everything that was offered to her. She participated in bowling lessons on the Wii and they told her to get on a team or join a league. This was actually the first place that we went to while looking into our options. After our two hour tour we walked out the door and we ran into a good family friend. He and his 3 sisters have gone to 7 different ones. They ended up settling on this one. They trusted them so much with their mother so we didn’t need to look any further. They did all the leg work that we were planning to do. During our tour we were really impressed. [Removed] took us around and he was very patient with us. We had written down all our questions and he took the time to answer each one. He is very helpful.

A Beautiful, Well Kept Community

Courtyard Fountains is a very beautiful, well kept community. It's nicely decorated and clean, and [Removed] and the staff there are fantastic. The people there are so warm and personable. The food is very good, and they have a lot of activities. My loved one has only been there for about six weeks, and already, she's warming up to things and getting involved in activities such as pinochle Exercise classes, and outings. We are very pleased so far.

Frontier Management

Hi, thank you so much for the positive review! If you ever need anything from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Great Staff

I toured Courtyard Fountains while looking for assisted Living options for my mother. We did not end up moving in to this facility because they had no openings and they were not an assisted living facility. I can say that the follow up from the staff was great. They kept us well informed, they were helpful and they answered our questions, but they just did not meet our needs.

My Parents Are Happy And So Am I

Really glad my parents are here! The main manager went above and beyond in helping them get settled and making sure they had everything they would need. I think it's also priced very appropriately. As well my parents have plenty of activities to take part in. For example, there are plenty of movie nights and my mother has started art classes and even gotten into wood work. My father really enjoys the library and is there frequently just to spend time with the other residents. Overall I'm very happy and glad my parents are in a place they seem to genuinely enjoy.

My grandmother lived here for 12 and half years. (My mother’s mother), my grandfather, my father’s father, lived here for 3 and a half years. This is a wonderful community! My parents and I truly love the people who work here because they all are sincere, caring and immensely helpful. I cannot imagine a better place to live in a retirement community.

Short stay

My dad was only here for about 2-weeks, but in that short time he really felt at home, the staff were wonderful in working with both him and us because my dad did have some medical issues and they made sure he was taken care of very well. Dad liked going to the dining room and even bought some new outfits for Sunday dinner hour which they make special here. This community made my dad's stay here special.

Clean Community!!

I have no complains about the tour I had taken of this community for my wife and I. The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to answer any questions we had for them in detail. I liked the open floor plan as well as many of the other amenities they had for the residents. It was just a little to much and overwhelming for what my wife and I where looking for.

Awesome Staff!

Courtyard Fountains is a beautiful community with a lot of great activities for my father-in-law. They encourage the residents to participate in the activities offered. The staff is just awesome, they go out of their way to make everyone, residents and family members feel right at home. They are very attentive to any assistance that he needs. We have dined there with my father-in-law and the food is good. We would definitely recommend Courtyard Fountains to others.

Tour With This Community

When we toured with the community we saw they didn't have an opening for the right type of room. The representative was very kind, nice, and informative. They had a very long wait list if we wanted a room.

A fabulous community

They offer a lot of nice outings as well as daily activities. They have a sports bar area with a large television. The food is ok. They offer a happy hour. Dad has a nice room with a kitchen. The building in outstanding and they have made some upgrades. They have painted the interior and replaced the carpet. The assisted living area is fairly new and very nice. It has large hallways. The staff are very attentive and check on the residents through the night. I would highly recommend this community.

Mom and dad are adjusting

My parents seem to be adjusting well at Courtyard Fountains. They haven't joined in on activities but they are available to them.They make their meals in their apartment and eat out so they haven't tried the food in the dining room.One thing Courtyard Fountains could improve is having emergency buttons or cords. My father fell in the laundry room and there was no way for him to alert anyone. One thing that impressed me is [Removed], the Head of Maintenance drove my mother to her pain doctor and picked her up free of charge on a day they don't normally offer transport services.

My parents care

I am happy with the community. The staff is caring and helpful with their needs. The meals are outstanding and they are enjoyed. They do have a lot of activities that are the offer to my parents, but at this time they are not wanting to participate. I do like knowing that they are in good care in this community and I recommend other families to this community for care.

Frontier Management

Courtyard Fountains - Gresham, Or Family, thank you for leaving this detailed feedback about your experience with Courtyard Fountains. Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet.

Still adjusting...

My mother seems to be settling in well since her move to this community. She is getting along with the residents and everyone has been very friendly. I have found the staff to be very nice. My mother is very happy with her apartment.

Frontier Management

Thanks Courtyard Fountains - Gresham, Or Family, for leaving us this response. Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet.

Outstanding Care for dad

I like this community for my father's care from the very nice and caring staff. This .community is the best. We like that they are always trying to get him involved with the variety of activities. The food seems to be good and he likes the variety. The community is clean and very nice at all time. We would recommend other families to see for themselves everything that is offered for the great value for a loved one.

Nice And Clean

I am living at this community and my care is good so far. I am happy with the atmosphere. The staff and caregivers are very nice to interact with. The facility is a clean place and it looks very nice. The community has activities available and I like it.

Very impressive!

Courtyard Fountains is a beautiful community. It is very well kept and updated. The staff were welcoming and very easy to work with. They offer a huge activity list for the residents to enjoy. We really enjoyed taking the tour of this community!

Happy customer

Overall awesome experience. Staff went above and beyond to make the transition smooth for my parents. Cost is reasonable for what you receive in amenities and service. Kudo's to Ann and the sales staff for making my parents welcome and continuing to support them on a daily basis.

Frontier Management

Paul, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. We are delighted to hear that you've had an overall awesome experience with us! Our team strives to provide the best, quality care to our residents, and we are happy to hear that we're meeting our goals! Thanks again for the positive words!

The staff are excellent!!!

The food at this community is excellent it is like a top notch restaurant. Courtyard Fountains is a clean community. They offer activities, however my Mother in law does not yet participate in any. I would recommend this community.

Frontier Management

Courtyard Fountains - Gresham, Or Family, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. Your recommendation of our community is one of the best compliments we could receive. Thank you for your kind words!

In the running but very few two bedroom units in assisted living and the one bed room is just too small.

My Mom loves it there

My Mom loves it there. A Place For Mom provided excellent assistance. This facility is fabulous. She is very happy there. The staff is great and the activities are really wonderful. My Mom has been there about a year and a half.

Toured

We toured this location while looking into care options for a loved one. The facility itself seemed nice enough, but I did feel the sales person was a little pushy. Our loved one has some memory issues which they were not equipped to handle, but he kept telling us it would be "fine".

They are amazing!

They are amazing! They got back to me quickly on every question I had! They provided great tours for my sister and myself, as well as our mother. She was on the waiting list for a particular apartment, and they called us as soon as it was available! My mother has been able really fit in with her friends and the other residents, while still staying close to her church! They are great and we are very happy!

A warm, friendly, homelike atmosphere and attention to details are just few of the many reasons residents have chosen the elegant Courtyard Fountains Retirement Community located in the heart of Gresham, Oregon. One of Oregon's premier retirement communities, Courtyard Fountains is known for its outstanding accommodations, friendly staff, wide range of amenities and a lifestyle that welcomes everyone. Delicious homemade meals served restaurant style, housekeeping, linen service, paid utilities, 24 hour staff, planned activities, social events, outings and daily trips make life at Courtyard Fountains a beautiful and fulfilling experience. Convenience abounds at Courtyard Fountains with a gift shop on premise, private dining room for special occasions, piano lounge, full service beauty salon, computer center, library and a full exercise room for personal workouts or group exercise. Whether they choose a studio, one or a two bedroom apartment furnished with their own treasures, residents are assured an excellent and care-free lifestyle. Apartments have great views of either Mt. Hood, downtown Gresham or the beautiful courtyard fountains.