Providing a Safe and Caring Environment

We moved my mother into Greenwood Village South in December of 2014. Since my father passed away in March of 2012 it was becoming more apparent that mom was not able to live alone. She contacted me and expressed that she felt that she needed more help in her day to day living. I contacted Greenwood Village and was very pleased with the people that I dealt with in making arrangements for my mother. They were very friendly and efficient in helping me move mom. Since mom has been there, I have been very pleased with the care that has been given to my 86 year old mother. I now know that mom will get her pills each day, will have 3 good meals, and be safe and secure in her apartment. The staff contacts me often about changes that need to be taken care of for mom. The director of the facility has been very helpful in every way. The facilities are clean and well taken care of. Activities are available for any who want to participate. Meals are provided and clients are allowed to choose their own meals. Mom has much freedom to move about all within the confines of a safe and caring environment. I am very pleased with the Greenwood Village South Manor Assisted Living Facility.

Friendly staff

We toured this community when we were looking into care options for my loved one. This was a nice enough looking community. The staff we met were all friendly and it seemed well run. We didn't quite like the feel of this community, however. It didn't have an atmosphere we felt my loved one would be comfortable in, it felt too clinical.