The Hearth at Stones Crossing - Greenwood, IN

Tour

very clean and everyone was friendly throughout my tour!

The Hearth

Hello Linda Lou, thank you; we appreciate your feedback! Thanks again for taking the time to leave us this information about your recent visit. Take care!

Review of The Hearth at Stones Crossing - Greenwood, IN

Since the first day I arrived everyone has been kind to me. The residents, the employees – EVERY ONE and I am so grateful.

The Hearth

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at The Hearth at Stones Crossing. We're happy we could meet your expectations! Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

The staff here are fantastic

It was perfect timing when we found this community for my in-laws and their transition has been great. Each of them has had to make a separate trip to the hospital and the staff would make sure that they checked in on the one still at the community and they sent the one in the hospital get well wishes. Their apt is very nice and my in-laws have settled in very nicely. There are a lot of amenities for the residents to take part. I would definitely recommend this community.

The Hearth

Thank you for your positive review! We are so happy to hear that your in-laws have settled in nicely. If you need anything in the future please do not hesitate to reach out to us!

Deluxe rooms were large, all rooms were very basic, almost sterile. Overall, a nice facility. No Medicaid exemption.

The Hearth

Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback about your experience with us. We appreciate you taking the time to visit The Hearth at Stones Crossing. Please let us know if there is anything that we can for you in the future!

A nice community.

The food is ok and they do offer good choices. The community is clean and well maintained. The staff are nice and friendly. They offer daily activities and I would recommend this community.

The Hearth

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are very happy to hear that you have had a positive experience with us at The Hearth at Stones Crossing!

Doing The Best They Can

It is still a work in progress for us here at this community. They are trying their best to care for my mother in law and her needs, but we are having some problems. She is currently in the assisted living portion of the community. They think she needs more memory care, and would like to move her to the part of the community. That is okay with us, but I don't she will be satisfied with just a room with a bed and bathroom. Overall It is a nice clean community with kind people.

The Hearth

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear that you have had a mostly positive experience with us at Stones Crossing. We would like to continue to work with you and your family to find the best possible living situation for your mother in law that will provide her the best quality of life and care. Please give me a call at [removed] to discuss any additional concerns your may have. Thanks again, Chris Case, Executive Director

Jeff was extremely helpful and provided a nice tour of the facility. We are not able to use the Hearth as they only provide a 30 day minimum for respite care, and we only need 10-14 days. For long term care in the future we liked the option of a single or double room. The Hearth didn't seem quite as homey as other places we visited.

The Hearth

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. Please contact me if I can be of any assistance in the future. Sincerely, Denise Dickey, General Manager.

Wonderful Place!!

The Hearth at Stones Crossing was a lovely community. My mother and i showed up without an appointment. The staff greeted us really nice and they were very helpful. The staff offered my mother and i drinks they were very courteous and friendly. All of my questions were answered they were very informative. The community was clean and organized.

The Hearth

Hello!Thank you very much for your feedback. We are pleased to hear that you had a positive experience with us here at The Hearth at Stones Crossing. Feel free to give us a call anytime if you have any questions or need any assistance with anything at all!
Thanks again, Denise Dickey, General Manager

Observations

The staff was very nice. Housekeeping could be better.
There needs to be better communication for policies and procedures
Patients or family member should be made aware of changes in behavior and Doctor notified .
Staff Doctor should be the liaison for patient in need.
Some medical personnel should be available just to answer questions and the primary physician should be kept informed for serious problems.

The Hearth

Hello Carmelita, We are pleased to hear that you have had a positive experience with our staff, but sorry to hear that you are not entirely pleased with the communication. Thank you very much for your feedback. It is very appreciated and helpful. Should you ever have any questions, comments or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact our front desk to schedule a time to meet with a member of our Hearth team. We would be happy to assist you!
General Manager

I placed my parents here more than 8 years ago.We have been through so much with the Hearth over this time.They have "ALWAYS" been very supportive in every way or we would not be here.I can only say thank you.

The Hearth

Hello Pam! Thank you very much for your feedback. We are pleased to hear that you have had a positive experience with us here at The Hearth at Stones Crossing. We are very lucky and happy to have you and your family as part of our Hearth family!
Thanks again,

Nice,Quiet and clean

Thanks again,
General Manager

The Hearth is a very nice place for our mother to reside.Since reaching this stage of life to need daily assistance our mother gets the care she needs.the staff are friendly and helpful and our mom has many favorites,Her apartments is nice and is well maintained,feels like home!.Thank you all for your care and friendship to our mom!.

The Hearth

Hi Elaine, Thank you very much for your feedback! We are pleased to hear that you have had a positive experience with our staff and that you are happy with the care given to your mother. We loving having her here as part of our Hearth family!

Thanks again, Denise Dickey, General Manager