Rosegate Assisted Living and Garden Homes - Indianapolis, IN

Lots of options and staff seem very nice.

Seems ok, but nothing like Magnolia Springs Southpointe. Thought we had a tour scheduled already.

Nice facilities and helpful information for those considering a retirement community

We really enjoyed seeing the Rosegate facilities and meeting with your marketing representative. (She was very knowledgeable and helpful in answering questions. and we liked her.) The independent living homes were well laid out but so close together. Visitor parking spaces were difficult to find. This was an initial investigation of retirement communities for us.

I toured with [Removed]. The facilities are truly wonderful. The price is a bit too high for my budget. the grounds are well kept. the residents there seem happy.

Nice community!!

The staff at this community made sure to be on time to our appointment and give my loved one lots of great information on everything they had to offer. They had a lot of great amenities available to all of there residents and had a great meal plan set in place. I liked that all of the common rooms where spacious and had extra room for family members when they visit.

Care and comfort

This is a nice community. We have been happy with care. The community is very clean and taken care. My father seems to like the care and the variety of the food is appealing. They do offer him to participate in the activites.We would recommend this community for the good care and the value for other families

Outstanding Care for mom's needs.

I am very happy with the care at this community. The staff is very nice, but the staff is great. The food is very good. They do have a lot of great activities, but maybe more activities for what she is able to do. The community is always outstanding. We liked that they work a lot with her needs. We found that this has an all the needs for the care for my mom.

An older place...

We are staying temporarily at the Rosegate and so far it has been good. The place is comfortable and all of the staff are very nice. The place is clean, for the most part. It is an older complex so there are certain things that need to be replaced. They have a lot of activities and outings available.

Great Care

This is a very nice community. The staff is great in everyway. The activities are available. The food is very appealing. I would highly recommend this community for other families.

: Sad Atmosphere!!

The guide was smart and answered my questions. I had a bad experience in the community during my tour. There were people walking their pets in the carpets i thought this was unsanitary. The memory care area had a really strong odor throughout the whole area. The staff weren't engaging with the residents, some of the residents were just looking down and sitting on their chairs. I was not impressed at all with this place.

Happy With Our Move

This is a lovely community and we pleased with our move here. The staff is very kind and accommodating. they do a very good job with the cleaning. They offer nice activities through out the week. The food is good, they serve well balanced meals. Overall we are very pleased with all they have done for us.

Very Good Staff

Everything is working out very well for my father at this community. He is doing very well. The community is very well-kept, his room and the facility is always nice and clean. They have a very good staff here, I haven't had any problems with them. There activities offered for him when he is ready to participate. I know he is receiving great and I would recommend this community.

Love this place but doesn't take medicaid waiver clients.

Sales misleading, everything else is great.

Felt mislead by sales. When we first went to rosegate we were told mother would have a room up front. Two weeks later (and day before mom had to move in) we were given keys to a room in very back of building. There was no way mom could get to meals or activities, however since we were in at her 100 days rehab we had no choice but to accept the room. We were forced to go spend $1600.00 on a motorized scooter so she would not be a prisoner in her room. We were told at that time by Mark that he would move her in two weeks. When two weeks came and nothing I went to him and he said it would now be a month and room would only be half way (still to far for mom to walk). Two times I was mislead by Mark so I am very disaapointed with him.
Activities, Nursing and Kitchen are fantastic.
I would reccomend this place just beware of being promised things just to get you to sign.

So far it's going okay.

So far it's going okay. The staff are pretty friendly. The one time we had a maintenance issue they fixed it within a week. They were pretty competitive in price compared to others in the area. We liked the idea that they had garden homes, and then you could progress to higher levels of care with out having to move. Based on my expectations, I would give them a five so far.

Very nice and accommodating

It was a very nice place. I was very satisfied with what I saw and how they helped get my parents into a place there. We're very happy on their garden home that they have. It was cheaper than other places I have visited. They are there at all times when we need something. They are very accommodating. I would recommend the Rosegate Assisted Living and Garden Homes to anyone looking for a nice place. I can't rate the activities because my parents did not participate in them.

I'm Glad We Made The Move To Rosegate!

This is a 5 star assisted living home. My father is very happy there and I'm glad that we made the move to Rosegate Assisted Living and Garden Homes. He enjoys the food and activities and also the help with daily living. He has been living here for 2 months. So far so good. He is happy and pleased here. I would recommend this place. The Cleanliness, Friendliness, Value, Care Services, and Activities are all 5 stars!

I toured Rosegate last Saturday and enjoyed talking to Hannah and seeing the facility. This is the kind of independent living I am looking for. Just not sure about taking them away from the familiarity of the east side.

The tour was great and Hannah was awesome. If we were going to consider Indianapolis, Rosegate would certainly be on the top of our list.

Very nice looking place!

Overall things have gone very well with Rosegate Assisted Living. The facility itself is beautiful, it is clean, well kept, and well decorated. The staff that we have worked with have all been very friendly, and seem to take great care of the people who live here. They do seem a bit understaffed at times, but other than that I have no complaints whatsoever, it has been a good experience.

Nice place. They are attentive to mom.

Nice place. They are attentive to mom.

Friendly staff

We toured this community when we were looking into care options for my loved one. This was a nice enough looking community. The staff we met were all friendly and it seemed well run. We didn't quite like the feel of this community, however. It didn't have an atmosphere we felt my loved one would be comfortable in, it felt too clinical.

garden home layout is ok. ...

garden home layout is ok. Wish it had wood floors. Sunroom small. Size adequate.

Nice! Loved the garden homes & location.

Nice! Loved the garden homes & location.

Rosegate offers the very best in senior retirement living and healthcare. When someone chooses to live in one of our communities, we become an extension of their family. We take the time to get to know each of our residents and their families on a personal level. Our communities are made up of individuals, and with that in mind, we focus on serving individual needs. That's why we offer many lifestyle choices including Independent Garden Homes, Independent and Assisted Living Apartments, New Energy Wellness, Moving Forward Rehabilitation, Auguste’s Cottage Memory Care, Skilled Nursing, Long Term Care, Hospice and Respite.