Green Valley Place - White Lake Charter Township, MI

The two homes they operate were clean. I preferred the one that is private rooms because the other house on high point trail is semi-private rooms and the owners live there an have a cat and a dog. My mom and I cannot be in a house with a full time cat due to asthma and allergies. I plan to contact them to tell them what I am able to pay. They said $4500 for hospice type care and that is a bit above my budget.

Fitting in Well

My mother seems to be fitting into this care home very well. Everything is working out good, and I'am pleased with all they have done for my family. I do feel she is safe, and in good hands at this care home. The staff is good, and caring for her well. They do a good with the cleanliness of the home. All is well so far, and this is a care home I would recommend it.

Perfect for us!

Me and my friend both love this place. It is so nice and the people really care about the residents. She has started to gain weight because the food is so good. My friend has even been getting involved with the activities. This is just a wonderful place to be for my friend.

My mother is a recent client and I think this place is stellar!
I don't have to worry about her, as her needs are met in this clean, safe and competent home. The couple that run this home go above and beyond to meet all of their clients needs everyday, 24/7. My mother is always well fed, well hydrated, clean and cozy. I'm very glad we found this facility.