Green Tree Assisted Living & Memory Care - Sand Springs, OK

• Memory Care Services
  • Secure Memory Unit
  • Utilities
  • 24-hour Emergency Call Response
  • Fine dining service for breakfast, lunch and dinner
  • Personalized care plans
  • Daily up and about check
  • Nutritious snacks available throughout the day
  • Social, cultural and educational life enrichment programs
  • Specializing in Alzheimer
  • Recreational & Social Activities
  • Assistance with all aspects of daily living
  • 3 Balanced Meals and Snacks Per Day
  • Free Nourishment Stations
  • Full Schedule of Trips, Events and Activities!
  • Medical Director on Staff
  • hospice care assistance
  • Free Assessment
  • Care for seniors and adults recovering from an illness
  • Outside Patio Garden
  • Full-time Activity Director
  • Massage Therapy
  • Anytime Dining
  • Movie Theater

Good Transition

We have had no negative contact with staff.
The facilities and food are A+.
I would recommend this place to anyone seeking assisted living.
By:
Son of resident.

Highly Recommended

My mother-in-law is very happy with the care that she is getting. The staff is excellant and giving good care. A wonderful menu with good food. It is very well worth the money for the excellent home my mother-in-law is happy with. There are not concerns at all.

Delay and disappointment

We gave a deposit on a room for our Mother and signed all the paperwork, then about a week later were told that they had given the room to someone else and had no more openings at present which put us in quite a dilemma which prompted this review.

Baye Winegar

We appreciate your time in sharing your thoughts and concerns. Legend Senior Living™ is committed to quality care. Please consider reaching out directly to the Residence Director or you can reach us through our Care Line. Callers may remain anonymous, if desired. This allows our executive team to dig a little deeper, clarify concerns, and identify an appropriate plan of action and follow up.

The communication has been excellent..

My loved one lives there. I have been to the facility yet. They call me and text me to let me know about everything that has been going on. They have been keeping me in the loop. The communication has been excellent. The location is good. I'm glad we chose the Green Tree Assisted Living & Memory Care. I would recommend this place to anyone who is searching for a good assisted living facility. It has been great.

Baye Winegar

Thank you for sharing your experience at Green Tree. Legend Senior Living is committed to supporting the dignity, rights and independence of all seniors and their families. We are honored by your trust in allowing us to serve and care for your loved one.

Family Oriented

The Green Tree Assisted Living & Memory Care is really nice. It is kind of small. This is a family oriented community. My overall rating of this property is 4 stars. I rate the cleanliness 4 stars. I rate the friendliness 4 stars. I rate the value 4 stars. I rate the care services 4 stars. I can't rate the activities because I have not participated in that area. I am not sure about how good the activities are.

Baye Winegar

Thank you for sharing your experience at Green Tree. Legend Senior Living is committed to supporting the dignity, rights and independence of all seniors and their families. Please feel free to share any ideas or thoughts with the Residence Director.

Nice place, overall!

I think they do a great job overall at Green Tree Assisted Living! The aide staff here are all very friendly, and the director Brittney is very helpful and easy to work with! The only minor issue I have noticed is that the cleaning staff is sometimes not as thorough as they could be.

Baye Winegar

Thank you for sharing your experience at Green Tree. Legend Senior Living is committed to supporting the dignity, rights and independence of all seniors and their families. Please feel free to share any ideas or thoughts with the Residence Director or by calling our Customer Care Line.

It's a really nice place.

So far it's going pretty good. I've only had one concern so far, when there was a fall they didn't make any report, or even call me. Otherwise we really like it. It's clean and the staff is friendly. The food is okay, I thought it would be pretty good because they have a chef. It's a really nice place.

Green Tree is fabulous!

Green Tree is fabulous! It's great. Mom is just loving it there. It's clean and the staff is friendly. We are very happy with it. I would give them a five, they are really good, we don't have any concerns at all.

Baye Winegar

Thank you for sharing your comments on your experience at Green Tree. Legend Senior Living is committed to supporting the dignity, rights and independence of all seniors and their families. We are honored by your trust in allowing us to serve and care for your mother.

Green Tree Assisted Living, located in the Tulsa, Oklahoma suburb of Sand Springs, is a three story, 60-unit licensed assisted living residence. Green Tree overlooks the wooded hillsides of western Tulsa and offers the largest apartments of any local assisted living operator.

Green Tree is an assisted living and memory care residence dedicated to providing quality services in an inviting, comfortable environment. We offer professional, personalized services designed to enhance the quality of life for those we serve. We are dedicated to those who entrust their housing and service needs to us.

At Green Tree, we honor each resident's independence, individual choices, and dignity. Visit us for a tour, and you'll see how our combination of a warm residential setting along with the caring, helpful staff at Green Tree is just the right choice for your housing or service needs.

Every design feature of Green Tree is based on our philosophy of service and our dedication to creating quality environments and service delivery systems for the residents we serve.

Exterior
You’ll feel at home in this enchanting and beautifully landscaped residential setting.
• Beautiful courtyard and patios
• Paved walking trails
• Weather free access
• Unique country setting

Suites
Designed with the comforts of home and engineered with the functionality to support independence.
• Wall-to-wall carpeting, except bathrooms
• Large bathroom with curbless shower
• Emergency Call System
• Phone and TV connections
• Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
• Expanded Basic Cable

Interior
Generous gathering areas inspire an enriching lifestyle full of friends and new experiences.
• Personal Care Suite providing health and wellness evaluations and services
• Elegant dining room
• Two common living rooms with fireplace
• Five distinct apartment styles