Legend at Tulsa Hills - Tulsa, OK

Legend at Tulsa Hills - Tulsa, OK has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Availability of Professional Service Staff 24-hours per day
  • Availability of trained clinical staff 24-hours per day
  • Utilities
  • 24-hour Emergency Call Response
  • Fine dining service for breakfast, lunch and dinner
  • Personalized care plans
  • Daily up and about check
  • Nutritious snacks available throughout the day
  • Social, cultural and educational life enrichment programs
  • Specializing in Alzheimer
  • Recreational & Social Activities
  • Assistance with all aspects of daily living
  • 3 Balanced Meals and Snacks Per Day
  • Free Nourishment Stations
  • Full Schedule of Trips, Events and Activities!
  • Medical Director on Staff
  • hospice care assistance
  • Free Assessment
  • Care for seniors and adults recovering from an illness
  • Outside Patio Garden
  • Full-time Activity Director
  • Massage Therapy
  • Anytime Dining
  • Memory Care Services
  • Secure Memory Unit
  • Female & Male Residents

So far, so good!

There are things that are very good, and things that are not so much. I have no comparison because this is the only place we have experience with. I do see a lot of positives. The facility is clean and that is one of the things that is very noticeable when you go there. They do a very good job taking care of the residents and it is a beautiful place. They do try to encourage him to eat and feed him but I have noticed that they put the plates out and leave them for 30 minutes and take them back and some residents might need more than 30 minutes to eat. They do rounds and check on people and that is very good.When we toured, they told us they had a lot of wonderful activities on the assisted living side, but on the memory care side there are a lot less, and from what I have seen, the activities consists of watching movies and things like that. I would not discourage anyone to look into this place. They could improve on communication, sometimes it takes them a long time to get back to me when I call and leave a message. I will say, though, that they are very good at fixing any issues when we present that. They make sure we feel that we can go sit with them and talk to them about any concerns.

Sarah Shannon

Thanks for your review. We're pleased to hear you're happy overall with the care your loved one is receiving, and we will pass on your comments about communication and dining time to associates who can address them and find solutions. We appreciate your feedback and willingness to keep an open dialogue with management. We're honored you've trusted us with caring for your loved one!

The staff at the Legend at Tulsa hills are friendly and the place is clean. The main thing is that I wish they had rooms that were wheelchair accessible. It is hard for my loved one to do certain things because the rooms and common areas are not designed for wheelchairs.

Not Exactly What She Wanted

The tour I had went very well. They were very helpful with good information about the community. They were on time and terrific. However the rooms did not have enough space on their wall for her pictures that she wanted to keep with her. It seemed like a smaller room and not enough light from the window. A good place but not for us.

The food is good and it is served restaurant style!!

The staff is very friendly, however I would like to see more encouragement of residents to participate in the daily activities. There is only one registered nurse and one LPN on staff. The community is clean and
the food is good. They clean her apartment and do her laundry

The moment I walked in this community I knew this was not the place for my loved one. It felt dark and sad and it is more dated then most communities I toured. The staff was rude and not friendly at all. Every time I had a question they would give me the answer I don't know I will get back to you. I never received that call back. I would not recommend them to anyone.

I have been very happy with them.

I have been very happy with them. I would give them a five. They have been very good.

Baye Winegar

Thank you for sharing your experience at Legend at Tulsa Hills. Legend is committed to supporting the dignity, rights and independence of all seniors and their families. We are honored by your trust in Legend Senior Living.

Legend is an assisted living and memory care residence committed to providing quality services in an inviting, comfortable environment. We offer professional, personalized services designed to enhance the quality of life for those we serve. We remain dedicated to those who entrust their housing and service needs to us.

At Legend, we honor each resident's independence, personal choices and dignity. Visit us for a tour, and you'll see how our combination of a beautiful residential setting along with the caring, helpful staff at Legend is just the right choice for your housing or service needs.

Every design feature of Legend at Tulsa Hills is based on our philosophy of service and our dedication to creating quality environments and service delivery systems for the residents we serve. The strength of our design arises from our long careful study of the ideal environment for helping seniors maximize their independence and enjoyment of individually chosen lifestyles.

Exterior
You’ll feel at home in this elegant and beautifully landscaped residential setting.
• Elegant homestyle architecture
• Porte Cochère – providing covered access to front entrance
• Landscaped enclosed courtyard

Apartments
Designed with the comforts of home and engineered with the functionality to support independence.
• Distinctive one and two bedroom apartment styles, some with private patios
• Kitchenette with microwave, refrigerator, sink and cabinetry
• Large bathroom with curbless shower
• Emergency call system with speaker response
• Telephone and cable TV connections
• Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
• Photocell night light in bathroom

Interior
Generous gathering areas inspire an enriching lifestyle full of friends and new experiences.
• Personal Care Suite providing health and wellness evaluations and services
• Harmony Day Spa featuring a full-service salon, massage therapy and whirlpool spa
• Restaurant-style dining at the Oak Leaf
• Main Street Café for morning coffee, all-day snacks and your favorite TV show or news on the big screen
• Host a family gathering in the Country Kitchen