Ambassadors Courtyards - Tulsa, OK

New Ownership

My husband lived in this community for a few months. Everything was going very well, until they changed ownership. From there everything went down hill. They started providing poor care, and I had to move my husband to another community.

Want promised improvements!

Concerns about new management...needs energy and money put into staff and training. It was top notch-five star in March. Can't even get administrators in the phone.

Yes, we like ambassadors courtyard

The staff is warm and caring. The faculty is built around one big lovely courtyard. My husband is happy in his one bedroom apartment. It is an unknown jewel. They need to advertise more to let people know it's a great place.

There have been some issues since mom moved into Ambassadors Courtyards!!!

When my mom moved in they did not put her name on the door so housekeeping did not know she was there. Her room was not cleaned for about the first 2 weeks until my husband made a name for her and we talked to the housekeeping department. We did not hear from the director as I have left messages about this situation and I feel they owe us an apology. I do not know much about the food as I have not tried it and mom has dementia so she is not able to let me know. I also have trouble reaching the nurses station sometimes to get updated about her. I would probably recommend this community even with our difficulties.

My husband is happy here.

We have been in facilities that cost more, are bigger and have more activities, Ambassadors Courtyard has the friendliest staff and the most attentive nursing staff we've been in. The small size, beautiful courtyard and all inclusive price are great assets for a great place.

I am so thankful Camille at "A Place for Mom" put us in contact with this facility.

Treating Mom Very Good

This is a great community and everything is working out very well. They are treating my mother very well and I am pleased. The community is always clean and everything looks nice. The staff is really great and very helpful. She enjoys the meals, the food taste delicious. They do offer many activities through out the week for the residents. It has been nice experience and I would recommend it.

Helpful, caring and considerate staff - lots of smiles.
Community was willing to take extra time and arrange a second tour for us even on the weekend.
Excellent variety of activities including weekend activities.
Apartments are a very comfortable size and bathroom set up is super.
Layout of community is easy to access.
Courtyard is lovely in warm weather.

very good

We have had a very good experience with Ambassadors Courtyards, although we do not have much experience with these places and as such do not have much basis for comparison.

They have very good activities to keep the residents involved and engaged, although my mother often chooses not to do them.

Everything is still kind of new but so far things are going well. We have no complaints.

She is adjusting quite well.

She is adjusting quite well. She has started making friends, and seems to be a lot happier. It's clean, and they keep her clean. The food is fine, she really likes it. The one thing I would like to see them do something about is keeping a closer eye on people who wander in and out of other people's rooms. Other than that, they are doing a good job.

We are pretty satisfied with Ambassadors Courtyards

We are pretty satisfied with Ambassadors Courtyards, at this point. I don't have any major complaints. Nobody is perfect, but I would rate them pretty highly at this point, and give them a four out of five.

It's a place with all the pleasures and comforts of home, without the hassles of mowing the lawn, preparing meals, dealing with household repairs or utility bills. It's a place you can call home! Ambassadors' Courtyards is an apartment community for senior adults wanting to enjoy a rewarding life away from the rigors of home ownership. Let us take care of the cooking, cleaning and yard work so you can focus on other, more important pursuits like spending quality time with those you love.. We offer all of the same amenities and care with no extra fee added to your rent. Our monthly fee is all inclusive instead of paying a higher price for increased levels of care needed.