The Linden at Stonehaven Square - Tulsa, OK

The Linden at Stonehaven Square - Tulsa, OK has yet not published prices.

Highly Recommend

My mom lived at the Linden, starting in Assisted Living then moving to the Memory Care wing and finally being able to hospice in place. The staff and the facilities are outstanding! I have nothing but positive things to say about the care my mom received. I truly felt that each staff member cared about her. The food is very good, the facilities are beautiful and the activities are first-rate.

Chelsia Hart

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was an honor to care for your mother. I know I speak on behalf of the team when I say that we truly do care about each of our residents. If there is anything you need, don’t hesitate to reach out to us!
Thanks,
Collin Coburn, General Manager

A Christmas Miracle

During Christmas, 2017, it was mandatory that we move our father to either skilled nursing or enhanced memory care. Since we already had a deposit down, we called the Linden. They helped us with every aspect of transferring dad from the assisted living facility he was in over to the Linden. They arranged to transport him from the hospital to the Linden, they made all the arrangements for his belongings to be moved. They listened carefully to all our needs and concerns and made the transition as seamless as possible. Being a new facility, there were a few kinks that needed to be addressed, but they were very receptive and handled each one of them immediately. The staff was very caring! They treated our dad as if he were family. It was a major validation when our dad referred to the staff as very nice. I felt confident that he was in great hands. As his health declined, they were very attentive and called us with any updates, even though we visited him daily. They arranged for hospice to come in, and they took great care of him until the end. Their grief was evident from the moment he passed. Many of them even attended the funeral. We couldn't have been more pleased with their love & care.

Very happy

The Linden is just what I was looking for, for my Mom and Dad. It is in a nice part of town and easy to get to from where I live. We tried to move both of them into a studio apartment but it was just too small so we ended up putting them in a one bedroom. My Dad loves it, he loves meeting and talking to new people. Mom has alzheimers and sundowners syndrome, so she is having a hard time. Everyday is a new day for her and she doesn't understand why she can't go home. The nurses have handled her very carefully. We may end up having to put her in the Memory Care. When my parents were at home they weren't eating or taking their medication as they were suppose to. Now that they are in The Linden, my Dad has put on weight and Mom is even eating a little better. They are given the medication everyday at the same time and are checked on twice a day to make sure they are alright. I am very thankful for a place like The Linden. Thanks for listening.