Aberdeen Heights Senior Living Community - Tulsa, OK

Welcome to Aberdeen Heights Assisted Living! Aberdeen Heights offers a warm and relaxed atmosphere that enables residents to maintain their independent lifestyle while receiving personalized assistance. Aberdeen Heights is located on Yale near medical facilities and numerous services and is an ideal choice for retirement with assisted living services. Our month to month rent, without buy-in-fees or long-term leases allow you the freedom to choose where you live today as well as in the future. We offer a wide array of services and amenities. Our on-site resident care team provides care and assistance 24 hours a day. Each apartment features wall-to-wall carpet, individual climate control, and an emergency call system. At Aberdeen Heights, you can enjoy the privacy of your own individual apartment within a community of care and support. In addition to the Basic Services, residents also have the option of receiving personalized assistance. Each resident will be assessed prior to move-in to determine which level of care is appropriate. Additional charges apply based on the Personal Assistance services provided.

Beautiful Community

I had a lovely tour of this community. This is a beautiful community, and everyone was very kind to my family, and I. The community looked great, everything was very well-kept. The staff was helpful, and our questions were answered. It was a nice experience, but they were not able to provide the level of care my mother needed. It was not the one for us, but it is a community I would recommend.

Not A High Care Place

I thought the tour I had was very nice. The staff and care was all good. I believe one would be happy here. But based on our needs the care was not suitable.

A perfect place for our mom!!

The staff at Aberdeen welcomed us in with open arms. They realize that the decision to move our mother was a family decision and had endless patience with our questions and concerns. They did everything they could to make the transition as easy as possible. The director Anita and Robin who was our first contact really listened to my concerns and suggestions for helping my mother feel more comfortable once we moved her in. Such a clean and cozy HOME for my mother! And the food is delicious!! We are very happy with our choice of Aberdeen Heights!

The food is awesome, we were amazed.

I would rate them very highly. It's very clean, and the staff is friendly. They are responsive and have good communication. We haven't had any complaints. The food is awesome, we were amazed. They have activities fairly often, perhaps a little more variety would be nice. It's hard to do something everyone likes, and they really do a good job.

Aberdeen has a great atomosphere and friendly qualified staff. Food service is good and facility is kept clean and neat.

See above

My husband, [removed], and I came here on Feb. 18th and we love it. We like our apartment; the staff is wonderful: caring, efficient, and friendly; and the food is delicious. Happy hours with musicians are most enjoyable. We are pleased at having chosen Aberdeen as our home.

very impressed

I have been very impressed with how well they have embraced my aunt, and how well she has adjusted. She has surprised us all with how involved she has been in all the activities and how happy she is. I have experienced other places and this is a really great place for the money. I really liked the size of the room as compared to other facilities, as well as the food, cleanliness, etc. The main factor in the decision, however, was Anita, the administrator, who is just absolutely phenomenal. Great place, I highly recommend!

Good information, but no va...

Good information, but no vacant rooms at this time, Robin was very helpful

Very nice place

So far we're very pleased with Aberdeen Heights! They were very efficient and really helped move things along when we were in an urgent situation.The staff have all been very friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful. The facility itself looks very nice, and our loved one is very happy with her room. One of the biggest selling points was the food, they do a really great job with it!

Nice place

My loved one hasn't been here long yet, but so far we've been completely satisfied with the service that they provide, I'd give them 5s across the board.It's a nice looking place, the staff are friendly, and the care they provide seems very good.

Mom didn't get to move in, but I'm sure she would have been comfortable and well cared for.

Everyone at Aberdeen Heights was wonderful through the tour and set up stages. Even after Mom took a turn for the worse, they were supportive and helpful. When she died, all the staff was caring and helpful. I am sorry we won't be able to experience the care at Aberdeen, but I expect it is as well rounded and well planned as their entry process. I would recommend this facility very highly for anyone looking for assisted care for a loved one.

So far so good

We chose Aberdeen Heights after looking at about a half dozen other places. Aberdeen Heights was the best facility we could find for our situation.