LEGEND AT MINGO ROAD - Tulsa, OK

LEGEND AT MINGO ROAD - Tulsa, OK has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Memory Care Services
  • Secure Memory Unit
  • Utilities
  • 24-hour Emergency Call Response
  • Fine dining service for breakfast, lunch and dinner
  • Personalized care plans
  • Daily up and about check
  • Nutritious snacks available throughout the day
  • Social, cultural and educational life enrichment programs
  • Specializing in Alzheimer
  • Recreational & Social Activities
  • Assistance with all aspects of daily living
  • 3 Balanced Meals and Snacks Per Day
  • Free Nourishment Stations
  • Full Schedule of Trips, Events and Activities!
  • Medical Director on Staff
  • hospice care assistance
  • Free Assessment
  • Care for seniors and adults recovering from an illness
  • Outside Patio Garden
  • Full-time Activity Director
  • Massage Therapy
  • Anytime Dining
  • Movie Theater

Not Satisfied

My mother was there for 4 years on the AL side. They didn't tell me they had found her roaming the parking lot several times until months later. When she showed signs of a UTI, they didn't even have the common sense to do a UA. When she fell and hit her head and broke her elbow, they didn't call me for 2 hours and did not call an ambulance. I took her to the hospital and they sent me with someone else's med list. When she came home from the hospital, I hired a 24 hour CNA for a week she was so bad. The chef [Removed] my CNA out of the dining area because it "looked bad".

Needs Improvement

My parents have been at Legend at Mingo Road for about six weeks now, and overall, I would say the community is just alright. It’s a nice place, but there are definitely some things that need improvement. First, they really do need to improve their food. It’s not good at all. Second, there is a large employee turnover, especially with the lower level employees, and I really think they need to be better trained and better supervised in general. Overall, it is very clean, and they do have a lot of activities, but for the money, they should have more competent staff and better food.

Not the right fit

We toured the Legend at Mingo Road and the staff showed us around and let us know what was offered to the residents. The room that they showed to us was not as well-kept as we were anticipating. We chose another community based on our care needs for my dad.

Sarah Shannon

Thanks for your review! We're disappointed to hear that the room wasn't as well-kept as it could be, and will look into this to make sure we make it right. We appreciate your feedback and wish you and your dad all the best!

Very Nice Community

I had a very good tour of this community. Everyone was very kind to my family, and I. The experience was a pleasant one. The community looked great, and everything was very well-kept. The staff was very kind, and informative. My questions were answered. I will return to get more information about this community, it is a nice facility.

Sarah Shannon

Thanks for touring Legend at Mingo Road and taking the time to write a review! We're so pleased to hear you had a good experience. We look forward to talking with you again!

A tour for care

We toured this community. We found the memory care was not what. They did offer a lot of activities. The community was also bigger than what we were looking for. They had activities for the residents to be active. We felt the meals were appealing. Families might consider a tour for the care and value of this community.

Bad experence

My parents were at this facility and it was the worse place ever. Anytime you had a complaint, you couldn't get the Director to talk to you. She would suddenly not be around. There were times that they didn't get their meds when they should and my father is a diabetic. I would never recomend this place to anyone.

Baye Winegar

Legend Senior Living is committed to supporting the dignity, rights and independence of all seniors and their families. Please feel free to share any ideas or thoughts with the Residence Director or by calling our Customer Care Line. Callers may remain anonymous, if desired. This allows our executive team to dig a little deeper, clarify concerns, identify an appropriate plan of action, and follow up.

Great facility!

The only reason I did not give a higher ranking on some areas is because my loved one has not been their a year.
I would give 5+ stars for the facility lay out and set up. The food is very good and they are very generous with it. They have lots of activities and a bus to take residents out for a little excursion and sometimes to get ice cream. Hailey, the RN is very receptive and very caring.

Baye Winegar

Thank you for your comments on Legend at Mingo Road. Legend Senior Living is committed to supporting the dignity, rights and independence of all seniors and their families. We are honored by your trust in allowing us to serve and care for your love one.

We are committed to providing quality services in a caring, comfortable environment. Our professional and personalized services are designed to enhance the quality of life for those we serve. We are dedicated to those who entrust their housing and service needs to us. At Legend at Mingo Road, we honor each resident's independence, personal choices and dignity.

Every design feature of Legend at Mingo Road is based on our philosophy of service and our dedication to creating quality environments and service delivery systems for the residents we serve.

Exterior
You’ll feel at home in this inviting and beautifully landscaped residential setting.
• Elegant homestyle architecture
• Porte Cochere providing covered access to the front entrance
• Two enclosed courtyards

Suites
Designed with the comforts of home, engineered with the functionality to support independence.
• Distinctive apartment styles, some with private patios
• Kitchenette with microwave, refrigerator, sink and cabinetry
• Large bathroom with curbless shower
• Photocell night light in bathroom
• Emergency call system with speaker response
• Telephone and cable connections
• Individually controlled heating and air conditioning

Interior
Generous gathering areas inspire an enriching lifestyle full of friends and new experiences.
• Personal Care Suite providing health and wellness evaluations and services
• Therapeutic and relaxing whirlpool spa
• Elegant dining room
• Main Street Café for morning coffee, all-day snacks, and your favorite TV show or news on the big screen
• Two enclosed courtyards/covered porches