Green Gables Care Home IV - Clovis, CA

Happiest family member

My mother has been at the Green Gables Care home now for 4 years. She is thriving, and loving every minute of her life there. They have 3 wonderful meals a day and in between snacks. They have daily exercises and activities. My mom loves her life there. Theres 2 caregivers for the 6 ladies in the house 24/7 and a third that comes and goes. they have 8 locations OBVIOUSLY they are doing something right. The home my mother is in has a dog as weel she LOVES Sebastian and cannot get enough. Call Robert if you ever want to take a tour. Hes so sweet and charming he is Lorik's son which is the owner. [removed]

Staff Sleeps In Community

This was a situation where the staff sleeps there. I was just moving my dad out of place like that but if there wasn't availability at my first choice then I may have gone with Green Gables. The rooms were real nice.

We have 7 care homes in Clovis, CA area. We have private and semi-private rooms, some of the with private bathrooms. We provide care for dementia and Alzheimer’s clients. 24 hour assisted living with 2 loving and caring caregivers. Deliciously prepared meals, breakfast, lunch, and dinner with in between snacks. We have two facility doctors and a psychiatrist that make house calls. Green Gables works with home health agencies who provide physical therapy, occupational therapy, and nursing in the home. We also have a hospice waiver in all of our ones. Daily activities are provided. For more information and to schedule a tour please call us.