Pryor Falls - Loyola - Clovis, CA

Friendly people!!

One of the places that I toured was Pryor Falls. It was a nice community. The home was clean and seemed to be maintained very well. The person that took me around was exceptional and was able to answer all of my questions. The reason we did not choose it was because my mother earned a larger facility rather than a smaller home. Other than that, this was a nice place.

Dad Is Treated Well

My father is at a point where he is not able to participate in the activities but from what I've seen they seem good and they're real good about decorating and stuff like that. The whole staff is just wonderful. They treat my dad really well. I looked at other places but I really wanted to get into Pryor Falls because my bosses mother was there and he had nothing but great things to say about them.

At Pryor Falls, we are dedicated to providing quality care for individuals with all age-related dementia.

At Pryor Falls, we provide a family environment where residents can enjoy themselves in an intimate dementia friendly setting.

At Pryor Falls, our vision is to provide an atmosphere and lifestyle of comfort, security and compassion with the freedom to express one’s individuality.

At Pryor Falls, you are surrounded by nurturing and caring people and services which truly make it home to those who reside.

At Pryor Falls, we will provide the highest level of quality care. Our goal is to create a safe and loving environment while helping our residents maintain their health and a good quality of life.

At Pryor Falls, we are licensed as a six bed facility with four private rooms and one semi-private room.

At Pryor Falls, services are provided by a well-trained and dedicated staff of caregivers under the supervision of a full-time Administrator.