Sunny Garden - Fresno, CA

I took a tour!

My tour of Sunny Garden went very well. The place was clean and the tour guide that took me around was exceptional and gave me good information. The reason we did not choose it was because my mother earned a larger facility rather than a smaller home. Other than that, this was a nice place.

My mom's special care

I like this community for the care for my mom. the staff are very patient and caring to her needs. The staff has really been understanding. We like that the community is clean. They have been helpful with the special needs on her menu. I would recommend this community for families to see the excellent care and the good value for the care at this nice community.

Care for family

We toured this community and we did notfeel like this would be what we would want. We did not like the room that they had. It did not give us a good feeling. the dining room was not organizedThis felt like a hopital with no warm feeling. We ould not recommend this community to other familes

Sunny Garden Fresno, Ca

Our care giver Val was very nice and patient with my mother while she was staying there. Very understanding and interacted with the family very well

Assistance with bathing
Assistance with medications
Assistance with dressing
Assistance with incontinence
Scheduled transportation to doctor appointments
Assistance with special food needs