Pryor Falls - Pryor - Fresno, CA

A Place for my Mother-in-Law

I had corresponded with [Removed] before, so I called her on a whim and asked her to help us find a Board and Care place for my husband's mother who was being released from the hospital the next day. I told her time was of the essence and I needed the info that day. [Removed] got back to me within a few hours with a list of places that were within our budget, had availability and great ratings. We chose Pryor Falls because we liked the staff and the home and the owners. It's the perfect place for my mother-in-law and she is very comfortable there.

Happy with the care they provide.

I'm happy with the care my Mother is getting at Pryor Falls and what they're doing for her there. Things are going along just fine. It's a good environment. She had said she was bored so I asked them about activities and they then took her to the ceramics class. My Mother had been a teacher's aid, so I suggested to them that they take her to the library to let her volunteer over there. I would say the meals provided have some issues, grain/wheat and how that can affect inflammation. But she was happy with the burger they made her the first day we took her there.

They were able to get my mother in quickly. They have been a real wealth of information and have been very helpful.

Great choice

The service was very prompt in replying to my requests. Several leads were emailed to me within 24 hours. I was able to find a great place from the first leads they had sent me. I am very grateful for the service provided by this group. I wish everyone could be as successful as I was.
Thanks

The places that we’ve been this was the best.

The places that we’ve been this was the best. I recommend it. My mom has a dog that is very important to her. That my mom is treated well is very important to me.

Pryor Falls - Loyola is a senior care residence located in warm and sunny town of Clovis, California. Only a short distance away from the popular destination of Fresno, you will find a slower pace of life here. Friendly and lush, scenic walks, picnics with friends and loved ones are common place here. Whether you are looking to break a sweat with Fido, or simply a casual stroll, there are many ways to stay active in this city. Other amenities include a great library, an active recreation center and options for casual and fine dining. Visitors will also be delighted to find unique boutiques and stores to shop.